Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SupraForum Members:

My name is Tom and I own Specialty Auto Carpet Systems which falls under my corporation of TF Enterprises. I am an associate of Bill’s at Leatherseats.com. Last year Bill and I discussed a number of vehicles that in his opinion needed viable aftermarket replacement molded carpet kits for. This included The NSX, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Generation RX-7’s, and The Toyota Supra both the MKIII and MKIV. We have everything done and have been selling the new molded carpet kits to everyone for 1 year plus on all but the Supra Carpet Kits. This because we have been in discussions with the administrator of this forum for a while now. As of a few days ago they have given us the green light to present and sell the new molded carpet kits to you.

This initial GB will be priced at $499 (Retail is $599) delivered (in the continental US). In addition to this initial GB at $499 Leatherseats.com is also offering a GB on their products. To commemorate this accomplishment and our partnership we will extend and additional 10% discount to anyone that buys both Leatherseats.com GB products and SpecACS’ new molded carpet kit. This 10% discount will be taken off of the GB price of the $499 for the carpet kit. Floor Mats are $129 delivered. GB will end in 8 weeks on JUNE 18th, 2007.

REN (one of your fellow forum members) was kind enough to volunteer her Supra for the molding and test fitting process and has the new carpet installed in her vehicle. In addition Dusty @ MVP Motorsports was sent a carpet to inspect for quality, but has not yet been installed. He even took it to the last Large Supra show to gauge interest in this new product.

Now what makes this carpet better than the original carpet available from Toyota? Well there are several reasons. 1st and foremost is the quality of the material used. We have three different types of carpet available and they all use the latest technology in chemical and physical properties then were available even a few years ago. 2nd is the availability of dozens of different color and textures. All of the kits come with jute padding that is self installed and the use of rubber backing. The rubber backing acts as an insulator from heat and noise plus it gives the carpet a “backbone” so it does not wrinkle or fold and help the carpet last longer. Our Rubber backing in most cases in much thicker then that used by the factory.

The kit will consist of the front passenger area that is molded to the floor pan plus a rear trunk mat that will have rubberbacking and will be surged (edged). Floor mats for the Supra will also be available. For the moment they will be without any logos until the licensing is completed with Toyota. The new molded carpet kits are not pre-cut with any holes. This is for those who have modified their interiors. It is always easier to cut a hole in carpet then it is to try to fill a hole you do not want in an area. the majority of our customers have some kind of interior modifications already in their vehicle.

To receive Samples Please E-Mail me at [email protected]. Send your address and color and type #’s of the samples you are requesting. Please list Subject as “Supra Carpet Samples Needed”. Please DO NOT PM US. There is a very low number of PM’s allowed on this forum.

For those who want to place an order we take CC or PayPal for payment. E-Mail us the information below. Just copy and paste it. Fill in the carpet color number in place of the words. In Subject Line Please put “Supra Molded Carpet GB”.

E-Mail or call with the following information:
PayPal account is [email protected]

name
address
address for delivery if different then billing
Phone #
E-mail address for receipt
CC #
Exp Date
CVN #

Carpet Color Number – 456 - C 86-92 MKIII Supra Molded Carpet Kit

Carpet Color Number – 187 - C 93-98 MKIV Supra Molded Carpet Kit

If you have any other questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 858.883.2655 during the daylight hour’s pacific coast time 7 Days a week. If you get my voice mail please LEAVE A NAME & NUMBER. We will call you right back.

Carpet descriptions:

500 Series:

The most modern up to date carpet, technically speaking. This line was just developed a few years ago. It has a retro look with and was developed using modern chemical techniques and formulas that make the carpet more vibrant and durable. The looping is larger and less organized than the 600 series.

600 Series:

The carpet is a high quality carpet that duplicates what was used on older American Muscle Cars and some higher end imports. Looping is smaller and more organized/uniform than the 500 series.

1500 Series:

This is a very Plush Cut-Pile carpet that is uniform in height. It is used in very high end production vehicles like Mercedes, Bentley’s, and other such vehicles. It is very tall and dense. These properties make it very popular as a replacement carpet. In terms of quality most manufactures use an 800 series carpet in production vehicle as OEM carpeting. The number represents density, thickness, and overall quality of the carpet.

I know this is a lot of information to absorb for more information and to see the other products and customer feedback please refer to the following forums.

www.RX7club.com

www.nsxprime.com

Do a search under “molded carpet” to find the latest input from these customers. Our forum name on those sites is TFEnt.

Before

After

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
I assume you’re a new sponsoring vendor of the forum. Looks like you have a good quality produce your introducing.

Good luck and welcome to SF! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume you’re a new sponsoring vendor of the forum. Looks like you have a good quality produce your introducing.

Good luck and welcome to SF! :)

Yes, we are and David should be making his "approval" post shortly.

Thank you for the welcome. :)

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
I get sooo many compliments on the carpet and it looks as good as the day it was put in... Tom thank you guys so so so much for everything...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make any kits for the Sc300/400?
The next vehicles for us to do are the S2000 and the Lexus line. This includes the SC 300/400. However I have been told that the MKIV have very simular interiors.

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
tom are you going to work on the optional part for the backseat

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
are you going to make a rear seat delete option?
We are looking at suppling enough carpet in the kit to try to make it work. However this theory has not yet been tested. At this point it will not be molded.

local pick up offered ?
All of the carpet is made and molded in Georgia.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Does your carpet kit have all the factory plastic tabs and hooks like the OEM carpet, or is it simply molded?

Do you floormats have the Supra logo on them?

how much does your carpet weigh? Factory carpet has hollow fibers, and is very light weight, is your carpet the same way?

Does your carpet have all the same molded foam padding/heat/noise dampining like the OEM carpet?

and finally... Pictures of the hatch carpet please.

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
The floormats will not have the logo yet.. they are still trying to get liscencing from toyota... to be honest my hatch is better now then OEM...and here are pics of the hatch..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry for the duplicate Threads but this was a question from the other thread that i think will be deleted later.

Tom,

Could you elaborate on the type of carpet used in Ren's vehicle. Also, could you post sample pictures (doesn't have to be of a Supra carpet) demonstrating the different types of carpet you offer?

Thanks
Mike
Sure:

This NSX has the 1045 1500 series installed in it:

This NSX has the 1054 1500 series Carpet in it:

Thsi NSX has the 605 600 series carpet in it:

Ren had the 601 Black 600 series installed in her Supra:

Here is a Camaro SS with the Black 1001 1500 series:

This is an Impala SS with the Black 1001 1500 series:

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Does your carpet kit have all the factory plastic tabs and hooks like the OEM carpet, or is it simply molded?

Do you floormats have the Supra logo on them?

how much does your carpet weigh? Factory carpet has hollow fibers, and is very light weight, is your carpet the same way?

Does your carpet have all the same molded foam padding/heat/noise dampining like the OEM carpet?

and finally... Pictures of the hatch carpet please.
The carpet looks pretty oem.. I havnt stopped getting compliments on how clean the interior looks since i got it

I havnt gotten the floormatts yet.. but for now they will be blank as tom is still working on getting the liscencing from toyota..

Im not sure how much it weighed.. but it didnt feel too heavy when i picked it up..

I dont know if its the carpet or my new tires.. but i get barly any road noise...

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Pm'd ya

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quick question... i already have a custom trunk mat... can we order the carpet kit and get special pricing without the piece for the trunk? I saw you quoted someone like $180 or something for that piece seperately so i was wondering what the price would be without it? Thanks! :)
Yes it is. $429 for the passenger carpet area only. :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts