Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my tail light tint on the past week, and apexi gt spec in and on the car today, remounted the spoiler to its origional place..... tell me what yall think :D

when i bought the car 6 months ago....

now.....

· Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice! did you use actual tint or is it some smoke spray?
the tint used was film... i bought about $17 worth of film off of ebay and did it all myself. spray on tint dosent work nearly as well if you dont know how to do it right. it took quite some time. i would say about 3 hours taking the lights off, tinting them, and getting them back on the car. it wasnt that bad but the red rear sidemarkers are hard to do because of the curvy edges so it overlays. im gettin pretty good at it. i just did it on my cuzins tl this is a little off topic but take a look sorry for the crappy pics they were taken on a phone... ill get some better ones up later...

· Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how do you like the sound of the apexi exhaust? I was planning on buying the same exhaust but I went with he HKS carbon
bro honestly it sounds amazing..... its not loud at all because i still have the stock midpipe on my car with the catalitic converter.... but when you get on it, it sounds good, at idle, its rly quiet. im glad i chose it. every place charges about close to 700 shipped, but i got it for $595 shipped off of www.turboimport.com .... and they had to ship it all the way from Cali to NC....and btw they make it a two piece now atleast from that website.... alot better didnt have to hold up a 45 lbs exhaust all by myself, install the first part and move on up....

· Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
heres some more pics as requested.... tinted the sidemarkers but it was a pain in the ass! and a blurry interior LED conversion shot..... and sorry for the dirty supra, its been raining every day here in charlotte....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.