Supra Forums banner

New and Used Performance Parts 4 Sale

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  supratool 
#1 · (Edited)
Trifacta sale: divorce , losing gf , losing job. Anyway. I'm trying to gauge interest for these parts that I have up in Oregon in a storage, if there are enough interest I'll rent a u-haul and bring them down or I'll try to sell them in the NorthWest area as this post will be in the NorthWest section as well. I really don't want to ship these item(s) for my and your protection (you could see ,touch smell or whatever you desire) , anyway here's the list.

Also you can view the items here:

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae217/supratool/

New Parts:
Super Pro Polyurethane Bushing Set..Buy this to eliminate that loose steering feel on your Supra..Best Offer.Here's a link to their web site
http://www.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au/superpro.html

AEM ECU $ 1000 obo **Sold**

Tanabe front and rear sway bar (took it out of the box but still in a plastic) $200 obo **SOLD**

Tanabe lowering springs $ 100 obo

Goodyear Eagle F1 DOT approved racing slicks 2 available 275-40zr-18 $125 ea obo

KYB AGX just the rear set **SOLD**

Stock Rear Struts **SOLD**

Egay copy of TRD widebody kit 200 obo*** Sold*** Thanx Bernard

Used parts:

TRUST FMIC with pipings ** For Stock Twins** ...... They are Uber rare / Supra rare ( With less than 1000 miles more like less than 500 miles) It looks incredibley wicked with a large TRUST logo. Dimension for the core are 24"w x 12"h x 4" thick and I think it's around 31.5" total length including the end tanks and end tanks have 3"inlet /outlet.It is a lot like Greddy 4 Row but with more exclusivity< Oxymoronic
$1300 obo

Copy AB Flug carbon fiber hood looks bad ass $ 400 obo **Sold** Thanx Bernard

97-98 headlights ..$400 obo

stock tt wheels .. **SOLD**

black targa top..best offer ** Sold** Thanx Steve - Drove all the way from Hawaii.

stock tt with ex manifold and various related parts

Greddy Power Extreme catback exhaust . I love this exhaust, it is quite at idle but with a nice rumble but it screams at WOT. I believe it has 3.5 "or 3.75 "piping diameter with 5" tip , has a minor dent at the bottom and couple scratches ..best offer **Sold** Thanx Kou

Tanabe down pippe..best offer **Sold** Thanx Kou

Cusco strut tower brace bars front and rear..best offer *** SOLD ****

2jz ge Shortblock needs to be rebuilt...best offer

I might have few more items that I have forgotten, anyway hit me up if you're interested. you can e-mail me wypettit@yahoo.com or call me @ 916-821-9397 I am located in West Sacramento

Will

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
To all interested parties,

I will be picking up the parts sometime next week , and if you are local you're more than welcome to check the items for yourself . I will try to post some pics after my return.

I don't know why but there are so many interest for the Targa Top. Are there that many fucked up targas out there???
WTF are you guys/gals doing with our beloved Supras!!!

Will

#7 · (Edited)
Donnie ,

I will be leaving for Oregon on Tuesday of next week (7/21) and should be back acouple days after that.

Anyway, there's been a lot of interest for the Targa top. So, I think the fairest thing for me to do is post the highest offer that I've received and also this will satisfy my greed factor, lol. Actually I think I priced everything rather cheaply for the items that I put $ amount to , and as far as items I didn't put $ amount . I really don't know the market value so I've asked for best offer.Anyway currently the highest offer for the top is @$450
Will

#12 ·
project87

Hood has been sold and it was an AB Flug clone, thanks for looking.

To all: I've been receiving a lot of pm's ,emails and phone calls as I have listed the items for sale with other resources. If you're interested in any of the items,act fast before a tragedy like this happens to you...poor project87... I feel your pain I've been there and it hurts the sphencter in a real bad way.

#13 · (Edited)
New pricing , updates and more stuff

You can preview all items at

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae217/supratool/

New Parts:

Super Pro Urethane Bushing Set ..A lot of older Supra probally could use this to tighten up that loose steering feel in your high mileage Supra......**SOLD**

Pivot 60 mm Boost Gauge... best offer **SOLD**

Greddy and Custom made Upper Radiator Pipe...Greddy is ** SOLD** However custom upper radiator pipe is still available!!

Adjustable TRD 3000 GT "Tall"Rear Wing clone .. **SOLD**

GM Boost Solenoid.. **SOLD**

AEM ECU $ 1000 obo **SOLD**

Tanabe front and rear sway bar (took it out of the box but still in a plastic) $200 obo **SOLD**

Tanabe lowering springs $ 100 obo

Goodyear Eagle F1 DOT approved racing slicks 2 available 275-40zr-18 $125 ea obo

KYB AGX just the rear set **SOLD**

Stock Rear Struts **SOLD**
Egay copy of TRD widebody kit 200 obo*** Sold*** Thanx Bernard

Used parts:

HKS Mega Flow Air Intake w/ Max Air box..best offer

TRUST FMIC with pipings ..**4 stock twins** They are Uber rare / Supra rare ( With less than 1000 miles more like less than 500 miles) It looks incredibley wicked with a large TRUST logo. Dimension for the core are 24"w x 12"h x 4" thick and I think it's around 31.5" total length including the end tanks and end tanks have 3"inlet /outlet. It is a lot like Greddy 4 Row but with more exclusivity<oxymoronic
$ 1300 obo

Copy AB Flug carbon fiber hood looks bad ass $ 400 obo **Sold** Thanx Bernard

97-98 headlights ..$400obo

black targa top..best offer ** Sold** Thanx Steve - drove all the way from Hawaii ,he was determined

stock tt with ex manifold and various related parts

Greddy Power Extreme catback exhaust . I love this exhaust, it is quite at idle but with a nice rumble but it screams at WOT. I believe it has 3.5 "or 3.75 "piping diameter with 5" tip , has a minor dent at the bottom and couple scratches ..best offer **Sold** Thanx Kou

Tanabe down pippe..best offer **Sold** Thanx Kou

Cusco strut tower brace bars front and rear..best offer *** SOLD ****

2jz ge Shortblock needs to be rebuilt...best offer

If you're interested, you can e-mail me wypettit@yahoo.com or call me @ 916-821-9397 I am located in Sacramento

#19 ·
Thanx , Bernard

I can't belive that I still have the intercooler and other items I had some lame azz offers on some of the items like $20 on HKS and MAX AIR, that person shall remain nameless to hide his cheapness and stupidity but at least he had balls to ask.

#21 ·
I'm not sure, I've had it for couple years. I originally bought 6 pairs and ran them on the street since Sup was a summer /weekend car I couldn't find them on Goodyear site when I checked recently , it could be due to the fact that they might be a limited production racing only applicaton, hence the name Eagle F1 Racing Special . Anyway they are brand new with 0 miles and less than half the price that I bought them for!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.