Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have a Audi A4 about a year ago and after it was totaled I wanted to drive something different so I started looking around at different cars. I started thinking about the Supra and began a sort of off and on hunt, leading me to this moment today. The car itself runs but I am noticing why I got it so cheap. Previous owner said the clutch was shot and that Id need to tow it home but after looking it over it was discovered that it really only needed the throwout bearing. however when I finally got it home and started cleaning it up putting door panels back on and stuff I started to move over to the engine and realized a few things were loose and all around the engine bay is just sort of messy. When I get a chance ill upload some pics and stuff but I just wanted to come in and I guess give a short story about me and the purchase of my supra

·
Registered
746 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Always good to see other Supra owner from Washington.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
The MKIII Supra: Full of surprises! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh shit spanaway! I literally live like a block from spanaway lol. I probably have seen your lude around. Yeah Ill get around to posting some pics probably tomorrow. and thanks for all the welcomes :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh shit spanaway! I literally live like a block from spanaway lol. I probably have seen your lude around. Yeah Ill get around to posting some pics probably tomorrow. and thanks for all the welcomes :D
badass... I live off 46th near the shady acres airport... when I get the supra up here we should get a meet or something going... or at least meet up and check out the supras :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts