Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 15 years old, will be 16 in a little under 2 weeks. I just got a 6 Speed 1998 Supra Twin Turbo with 13,540 miles on it.

It has Apexi N1 Exhaust, RMM Downpipe, HKS Intake, Unorthodox Cam Gears, BCC, SUPER AFC, AVC Type R, and HKS Twin Disk Clutch.

I would like to see some other supras in the Atlanta area, ive seen several black ones.

If anyone wants to meet up, let me know. Id love to meet other supra owners, and do a little racing. :D :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
15? either I smell bullcrap or you are one spoiled little bastard!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paul2002 said:
I am 15 years old, will be 16 in a little under 2 weeks. I just got a 6 Speed 1998 Supra Twin Turbo with 13,540 miles on it.

It has Apexi N1 Exhaust, RMM Downpipe, HKS Intake, Unorthodox Cam Gears, BCC, SUPER AFC, AVC Type R, and HKS Twin Disk Clutch.

I would like to see some other supras in the Atlanta area, ive seen several black ones.

If anyone wants to meet up, let me know. Id love to meet other supra owners, and do a little racing. :D :D
:eek:

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
let me as this question b4 all the little schmucks ask it.... Are your parent adopting? :rolleyes:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We had "16 getting Supra", now we have "15 having a Supra". What's next? "14 getting a Supra"?

·
Mmmmmmmm, you look tasty.
13 Posts
What funeral home should I send the flowers to?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, we are getting off topic. Enough with the stupid childish remarks. Consider me 16 years old, and I can outdrive most 30 year olds.

AND NO, I am NOT spoiled.

I got all A's and B's on my report card, and I have to pay for my own gas, which is not cheap!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, your profile says you were born in 1981. And you tell us you're 15.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tturbo7 said:
Wow, your profile says you were born in 1981. And you tell us you're 15.
IM ALMOST 16!!! SO I AM 16, only 9 days away.

I knew i shouldnt have said my age. I dont know what your problem is with me

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lmao didn't you guys know there is an age limit for driving a supra?? The only pre requisite for driving an RX-7 is knowing what the word "detonation" truly means :D

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
How do you know you can drive better then most 30 year olds? Have you driven with many 30 year olds that drive sports cars?

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
Paul2002 said:

IM ALMOST 16!!! SO I AM 16, only 9 days away.

I knew i shouldnt have said my age. I dont know what your problem is with me
well if you were born in 81 you would be 20 going on 21 if not being 21 already. your a couple of years off.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmmmm it seems like everyone doubts that you have supra let alone a supra with such low miles an' being 15 goin on 16 doesn't help ...man i hope ur tellin' tha truth.....ohhh yea you spelled outback stake house under your occupation wrong jus a typo u should fix :cool:

·
I own a Lexus
952 Posts
Paul2002 said:
OK, we are getting off topic. Enough with the stupid childish remarks. Consider me 16 years old, and I can outdrive most 30 year olds.
How the hell can you possibly know that?? You are 15 years old. That is 15 years of experience you don’t have. You have NO driving experience compared to most any 30 year old. You are just another kid who thinks he can drive.

Paul2002 said:

I got all A's and B's on my report card, and I have to pay for my own gas, which is not cheap!!
You get all As and Bs and you have to pay for gas?? LOL Damn, you should get a metal...you are nothing but a spoiled little kid. Exactly how many times did you watch the Fast and the Furious??

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dude, did i ever tell you that you suck, j/k, i wish i could get one, im the 16 getting supra they were talking about, my deal fell through when it turned out the supra was a salvage title and i decided it wasnt worth full price, but good luck man, if you wanted to buy me one too i would apreciate it. yet the search goes on...

btw: i was getting a 61k 95' SE N/A Manual w/o targa for 14,100.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alaskan said:

How the hell can you possibly know that?? You are 15 years old. That is 15 years of experience you don’t have. You have NO driving experience compared to most any 30 year old. You are just another kid who thinks he can drive.

You get all As and Bs and you have to pay for gas?? LOL Damn, you should get a metal...you are nothing but a spoiled little kid. Exactly how many times did you watch the Fast and the Furious??
Look, ive been driving a stick now for almost 1 year in my dads corvette. His car is fast, but not as fast as mine. I know how to race, I know how to drift my car around corners, and im good at doing it. Drifting is a major sport in japan. I read about it all the time, and ive practiced it. I am starting to learn how to heal toe downshift.

Most 30 year olds cant heal toe downshift, I am naturally good at racing. I dont care what you think, if I can or can't drive. The only way to find out is to put up or shut up. You can ride with me, and ill drift around corners until you shit in your panties. OR we will race straight up for $500.

quit with the shittalk, just because im young doesnt mean i dont know what im doing.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Paul2002 said:

You have a 98 Supra TT and you're worrying about how much the gas gonna cost you? Are you putting race gas in it every time you drive it?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts