Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Track Junkie
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRIAL Ti exhaust. 90mm (3.5") tube, 130mm (5.0") exhaust tip. Should flow better or as good as Veliside Ti and HKS Ti. :bigthumb:
Haven't test it yet, but I will give it some runs after car is done.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Man that looks really nice, post some pictures when you have it on for sure.

·
5,058 Posts
nice exhaust, has sharper bends then the other 2 though. Does the canister come out at an angle like the hks or straight like the veilside?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
looks badass, now get some videos once you've installed it so we can hear what that badboy sounds like :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Just like what Dave said. The piping has sharp bends so I'd question the flow for now. Post pictures when it's on the car.

Dave-I don't like your avator. that guy is freaky.

·
the quest for spool
172 Posts
Looks sweet. The bends shouldn't affect flow too much, it's still all mandrel. My question is, what does it weigh?

- Brad

·
Banned
1,979 Posts
No way that exhaust will flow as well as a Veilside/HKS Ti’. The piping isn’t straight as an ARROW. IMO the tip is to large.

Any info on weight? Is it true 90mm ID? The veilside is actually a hair bigger than 90mm ID.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
AtlSupra said:
Should flow better or as good as Veliside Ti and HKS Ti.
No. It will flow less. More bends + smaller diameter = less flow.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
FYRARMS said:
No. It will flow less. More bends + smaller diameter = less flow.
Agreed - but that is a bad-ass looking exhaust. Nice! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
709 Posts
such a nice exhaust, i love the color of the tip

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Nice exhaust, I like it but wouldn't switch out my HKS... How much is that bad boy?

·
Track Junkie
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Seems to me the design of the bend is like HKS super dragger, but we will find out how much it can make soon :) It weights aproximately 11lbs, and I believe it's the only one in the US right now. So, contact me if you would like more info.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts