Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
calipers are here and am just waiting for the rotors to get back from the powder coaters. let me know what you think. they will fit the n/a supra and sc300/400 with the correct backspacing

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,203 Posts
yea they look exactly the same as the TT calipers, I like the logos though.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
those are the stock TT calipers

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
toshiba75 said:
good eyes Bro Lee; thats hilarious you pointed it out.

ok lets read the title again mike" new big brake kits for n/a's and nat's " not tt"s rotors are drlled and slotted. they do seem a good bit bigger than my stock SC300 brakes. and the print is screened

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
havn't worked out the price with Nero yet but i'll post it as soon as its available

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
scnat said:
calipers are here and am just waiting for the rotors to get back from the powder coaters. let me know what you think. they will fit the n/a supra and sc300/400 with the correct backspacing
Those are some nice looking calipers and i like the Titan logo. The first time i saw the Titan logos on some calipers was when i went to the Nopi show in Valdosta GA and there was a black wingless supra with a Titan Motorsports sticker on the windshield and they had the same decals on his calipers.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Daniel said:
Those are some nice looking calipers and i like the Titan logo. The first time i saw the Titan logos on some calipers was when i went to the Nopi show in Valdosta GA and there was a black wingless supra with a Titan Motorsports sticker on the windshield and they had the same decals on his calipers.
that would be my wife's car

·
1,936 Posts
That car looks very good scnat, I was actually at hooters that weekend and saw the car there also. did you have a Titan Tee on ???

·
1,936 Posts
Awesome, I should have came over and said Hi but I'm a little shy when talking to strangers face to face and in the past some supra owners just look at me weird when i tell them i have a supra but i drive away in a piece of crap.lol Hey, just curious...but did you and your wife buy that supra from titan because it seems like i saw a supra for sale on there site a little while ago that resembles that one.???

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
was her x-mas present

1 - 20 of 50 Posts