Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a 2012, I picked it up with 800 miles on it! Now its nearly 1000 after a few days and I'm sure it'll continue to rise when we have good weather. Hopefully I can get this thing into the mid 9's with basic bolt ons, then hit it with some gas and run 8'[email protected]+

Current mods are
-Chrome wheels with matching brakes
-Full Titanium Brocks exhaust
-pair valve mod
-All HID/LED lights
-BMC race filter
-Power Commander 5
-billet levers
-zero gravity windscreen

Mods I've already ordered lol
-McIntosh extendid swingarm, 2-8" over stock.
-Nitrous kit
-BST Carbon fiber wheels with ceramic bearings
-billet upper triple clamp to lower the front
-front drag strap
-adjustable rear lowering links
-Power One tires front and rear

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Nice bike! Can't wait to see what it does!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carbon wheels are on, so happy with these! Also new wave rotors and sprockets. Also lowered the bike with adjustable links in the rear and billet upper triple clamp in the front. RCC inter cooled turbo kit, clutch mod, fuel system, AMS1000, and a few other goodies all got ordered. Should make 300ish in a few weeks.

Untitled by Will Dugas, on Flickr

·
Boost Junkie
12,380 Posts
You don't waste any time. Looking good.

Steve

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Carbon wheels are on, so happy with these! Also new wave rotors and sprockets. Also lowered the bike with adjustable links in the rear and billet upper triple clamp in the front. RCC inter cooled turbo kit, clutch mod, fuel system, AMS1000, and a few other goodies all got ordered. Should make 300ish in a few weeks.

Good stuff! Running 8's won't be easy on a stock wheel base as I too am trying that. I run a turbo on my bike too. Key is to slip clutch but I'm still learning it since it wants to lift easy. lol I run 273 wheel on my fatter map and 291 on my other map both on pump gas and only 10psi.

I'll have to check this thread out.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nasty! what made you ditch the laughing gas to opt for the snail?
Filling bottles sucks

Good stuff! Running 8's won't be easy on a stock wheel base as I too am trying that. I run a turbo on my bike too. Key is to slip clutch but I'm still learning it since it wants to lift easy. lol I run 273 wheel on my fatter map and 291 on my other map both on pump gas and only 10psi.

I'll have to check this thread out.
I won't be staying stock wheel base, its going to end ups t 63-64". Honestly its just so much easier to street race at that length, it will still wheelie at 400+ but on 93 I should be fine.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Filling bottles sucks

I won't be staying stock wheel base, its going to end ups t 63-64". Honestly its just so much easier to street race at that length, it will still wheelie at 400+ but on 93 I should be fine.
It won't wheelie that easy with an extended arm with a boost control by gear. I have a friend with that power and it's fine. I like my SWB, otherwise I'd crank mine up more too. lol More pics!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice! Do you still have the turbo gsxr 1000?
No sir I sold it. I've wanted a Gen2 busa since I sold it actually, looking forward to this build.

It won't wheelie that easy with an extended arm with a boost control by gear. I have a friend with that power and it's fine. I like my SWB, otherwise I'd crank mine up more too. lol More pics!
SWB is for sure fun, I just like it a few inches out so I can put power down earlier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts