Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello SupraForums!!,

After the lengthy process of updating our website format, switching servers and hosts, we've finally launched our new website. It's at about 40% right now as we continually update content throughout the days. We considered slowly removing antiquated designs, obsolete product and ultimately decided to start fresh. This is our tabula rasa! Check back to occasionally to see what's new and our occasional article posts about high profile projects.

Please don't mind the dust and construction, we'll have it all wrapped up shortly, but we are live once again!
Go to wwww.boostlogic.com to check out the new layout!

As always, it's great to be a part of the supra Community!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should be a lot easier to navigate and should help to showcase some of our products. We want to build a website that is true to the platforms we are closely tied with, but still allow us to expand as needed over time.

We're glad to hear you like it, Joe is pretty proud of his baby. We just have to polish it up and fill it now.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm not sure if it is just me but when I go to click on the parts link for the Supra, it takes me to a list of shops that support Boost Logic.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I don't understand why they would launch a website that is as buggy as it is...
why wouldn't they wait til everything was right?

·
Registered
713 Posts
you should fix the Supra Parts thing.... and whne you go to lambo packages, the picture shows a GTR....

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Sorry guys, we are just a bit understaffed right now and trying to handle our current orders and customers. We now have some one working on the website so it will be back together soon. For any other inquiries, please email me at [email protected].

1 - 16 of 16 Posts