·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Austin Clark
[email protected] (Also PayPal)
Bowlin Green
Kentucky

T4 Twin scroll .91 a/r turbo. I bought it for my 2jz project but I bought it a bit too early and may look to get something else. I tried to return the turbo but there was some moisture or something in the package and there were some rust dots on the exhaust housing so they did not take it back. However I just cleaned it off with a polish. Has never been mounted or spun up, still has all original markings and wheel balancing numbers.

525$ Shipped to East Coast.

Please hit me up with emails which will be the quickest way for me to respond.

Here is a link to the album with all photos of the turbo:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj31GieKui3kgZcTWg6UQk6-pLH-uA

·
Boost-a-holic
555 Posts
Small world...I'm in Russellville...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeahhh.. Here in BOwling Green the corvettes have worn me out. Now I'm mostly parting out my supra to get one. I'm not sure what I want to do with my car man. Either want to strip it and turn it into a drag car or maybe finish my 2jzge swap on the cheapo side and just keep the stock electronics and all that and a hx35 or something and sell it.

Hard to say man, i miss driving my supra but I don't want to spend a shit ton on a project atm. Working fulltime has made me a lazy pos.

·
Boost-a-holic
555 Posts
I may make a trip out to beech bend here soon with a couple buds..they are LS guys. may see you there...I may be interested in the turbo if you still have it then.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah cool maybe. You missed street car takeover! World's fastest 6spd camaro was there. And one mk4. Wasn't sure nice guy though lol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Still available? I'll take this off your hands :) Paypal ready, and not too far away in FL.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Still available? I'll take this off your hands :) Paypal ready, and not too far away in FL.
(can't edit?)
Oops, thought you were in TX lol...been looking at a lot of diff threads. Guess I am far away :p

·
Registered
87 Posts
:beer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts