Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just bought a BOV from a friend of mine. It's not exactly new since I bought it from him. It's a JDM Blitz piece . Only $90 Very nice! I'm still leakin boost but the BOV actually brought my boost up to just under four instead of one or two. I guess the stock one was bad. Not only do I hear a BOV new but I also hear the whine of the turbo too(never heard it before). I'm so excited. I'm plannin on buyin his full 3in. downpipe in the near future when I get a job in late November-early december. Also very nice. I think the Supra Modification just bit me and won't let go.

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
Joe-Turbo said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.... actually brought my boost up to just under four instead of one or two....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
don't laugh it ain't my fault i have a boost leak. They can br a bitch to find too.

Y

·
0 Posts
Start checking ic hoses man! You won't regret the time it takes to find and fix the leak, it'll be whole new car under boost, especially afer a few mods

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It wasn't mine originaly. it was my dad's and it was already like this. I've checked the ic parts and they seem fine. just a quick question. When you pull the vacuum line to the BOV shouldn't that make your call idle differently. If that's true mine doesn't do that, so can someone tell my what that might mean. And would clogged cats really cause the car to just boost at a lower pressure?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
yes that could make the turbo boost lower....

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
Clogged cat will cause boost to drop to almost nothing. So will major Vac-Leak. Need some help Joe-Turbo Im in HB not to far from you. PM me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts