Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Car looks clean! You should bring it out to one of these meets.

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
I still use the stock 16" with my surface rusted calipers. :sad:

Looks great btw.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
wow calipers look really nice in black, maybe i should paint mines...!!
-love the rims...!!..yea agree with jason, you should bring it out...!!

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
^ I have a box of G2 Caliper Paint in black if you want it. I got too lazy to paint my own calipers. Personally, I like the surface rust color. :freak:

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
^ I have a box of G2 Caliper Paint in black if you want it. I got too lazy to paint my own calipers. Personally, I like the surface rust color. :freak:
Oh, no way, ill take it...!!..your gonna be at the Meat??In WestCovina?
-WoooHooo, i came up today...YAY...!!..its free right??:run:

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
i thought about mines being red, but man red is just way to "LOUD", and besides black ones look real nice, IMO...!!

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
This is making me consider doing something to mine. I don't know about black though. It'd blend in TOO much. Maybe a gray. Red is too common.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
This is making me consider doing something to mine. I don't know about black though. It'd blend in TOO much. Maybe a gray. Red is too common.
PURPLE...lmao, i think a grey would be nice, but i dont know i would keep them black, red is BremBo, Green is Chunty, Grey is Good, black would just blend in..!!:D

-oh and yea Supra Chick, you need to lower you Supra, by alot...!!...looks way to high, are you using like pick-up truck springs...lol...j/k..!!

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Well, black would blend in with the setup I want. That's why I'm anti it. You can see it on her ride though and it looks amazing.

Yeah I was noticing the height on her Supra. It's set for off-road courses.

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
Jason you should do Metallic Silver with red letters, than just grey, it would be sick.

I have to stick with red cuz it was painted red now it agh red now I need glossy red instead yummie bloody.

Lowering her Supra haha why did anyone say anything to me mine are stock high too!

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Jason you should do Metallic Silver with red letters, than just grey, it would be sick.

I have to stick with red cuz it was painted red now it agh red now I need glossy red instead yummie bloody.

Lowering her Supra haha why did anyone say anything to me mine are stock high too!
Just cut the springs to your desired hieght...!!..its simple, just keep it consistent though...!!

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
G2 Paint kit is $40. I had it sit in my room for well over 2 years, not sure if paint has dried up, but it's still sealed. $10 gets it.

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
I like my height I can go over anything now without hurting the bumper, lol!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.