Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hwy 41 north, end of city, 3 lanes going into 2, he's in the fast lane, i'm in the middle. 10psi 3rd gear, 80mph, blown turbo. the guy didn't really acknowledge me even after letting off a few loud BOV tunes, just looked over and went on. so his lane is ending and he needs to get into mine. he decides to punch it and get infront of me. AINT HAPPENIN! i punch it and stay with him, just before the lane ends, i get into the slow lane so he has room. we let off, i'm even with him. then again from ~75 to 110, he's in front of me and punches it, i do the same and almost rearended the guy. after that he fell back at 65 mph and got off pretty quick :D lmao i do the same cuz i went out of my way to run with him.
what's with this? is it so hard to give a thumbs up? damn EGO boostin vette owners :rolleyes:

·
You serious?
3,000 Posts
KNanthrup said:
so whats done to your car?
Yeah, I'm curious too.

91VR-4 nothing big, just 30k invested:)
formerly russianstealth

Blown turbo?? I don't care if you have "$80K invested" into your car, you're still not taking a C5 with a blown turbo. (Assuming you stuck with a dual turbo set up) I say get your story straight before you start answering any questions.

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
Formula1Vendetta said:
Yeah, I'm curious too.
91VR-4 nothing big, just 30k invested:)
formerly russianstealth
Blown turbo?? I don't care if you have "$80K invested" into your car, you're still not taking a C5 with a blown turbo. (Assuming you stuck with a dual turbo set up) I say get your story straight before you start answering any questions.
I took out a WS6 with a stock CT26 w/blown oil seals, alot of smoke, but still makes the power.

·
Banned
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahh. well i took the turbo off and the wheel was hard to spin and it had a lot of shaft play.

shit, lets see if i can find my mod list
new OEM shortblock, ported/polished heads, Kormex 25 spline tranny, Kormex front LSD, RPS C/C twin disk clutch/Flywheel, GT 357 Magnum turbo's, GTPRO fuel Rails, SX Filter, FPR, SS -8 fuel lines, 2 walboro pumps (hotwired), 3SX Poly motor mounts, DSR FMIC, PPE Piping kit, ported headers/turbo housings, gutted precat's, bored through main cat, muffler-less catback, DN downpipe, turbonetics mbc, LINK standalone(not installed at the time) 720CC injectors(not installed at the time) some weight reduction. 120lb driver:D .

i dunno what exactly is wrong with the turbo untill i take it to GTPRO for rebuild, they'll let me know what's up.

that's all i can remember off top of my head for the mod list. i'm sure there's more that i forgot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts