Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my 2jz 350z to fund a Supra ... finally got one ,6speed tt stock besides apexi single exhaust . Super clean and has 80+k miles . Not a fan of red particularly but will eventually wrap it . Figured I’d share some pics and my installs along the way . Car needs valve stem seals which I already have waiting to get installed plus a ton of other parts . Going to rock the twins for now on stock ecu with a greddy bcc but upgrading my crank pulley ,ALL maintenance parts , fluids ect .

·
Registered
508 Posts
Nice car, bud!!! Congratulations on your purchase!

Cheers.

Rishi

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: NOLAGG

·
...pop the hood!
888 Posts
nice....congrats

what wrap are you planning on going with?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sold my 2jz 350z to fund a Supra ... finally got one ,6speed tt stock besides apexi single exhaust . Super clean and has 80+k miles . Not a fan of red particularly but will eventually wrap it . Figured I’d share some pics and my installs along the way . Car needs valve stem seals which I already have waiting to get installed plus a ton of other parts . Going to rock the twins for now on stock ecu with a greddy bcc but upgrading my crank pulley ,ALL maintenance parts , fluids ect .
View attachment 252919 View attachment 252920 View attachment 252921 View attachment 252922
View attachment 252919 View attachment 252920 View attachment 252921 View attachment 252922
Nice! I have an mostly identical mkiv, same color, mileage and nearly stock too, greddy ss exhaust, downpipe, just standard bpu stuff. Getting ready to sell it so I’m wondering what you paid and where you bought it?

·
Registered
Rejoined
73 Posts
The car looks fantastic in red, that's a great find you've got there. Congratulations. I'm sure you'll enjoy it no matter what color it is.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I want to remove the egr and charcoal canister . Read many ways of doing it but since I’m still on stock twins and ecu , is there a proper way to do it to avoid any check engine lights or effect performance ?

·
Registered
Rejoined
73 Posts
Hey NOLAGG, this may be worth reviewing...

Maybe I don't know why you want to remove the EGR, but my brief reading sounds like it may be better to do when running a stand alone computer system after a single turbo upgrade. I am always open to being corrected. There is a lot of knowledge at this site, a lot to tap into.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts