Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
hey nice ride man. are you keeping it stock? I have recently seen a few of these running around my campus very awsome and fun rides. what's it like to drive? any dislikes?

·
Lift it!
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i have just driven it for the test drive and all (like i said they will have it till friday when i get back in town) But it will stay pretty much stock for awhile.. I dont plan on moddig. Maybe some rims/lower and a nice front lip. But other then that i dont see me doin anything yet. And my Likes are the feel it has.. The grip it has on the road. I like the vert (my first vert to own) My dislikes are the room. But i have a truck for that lol.

·
Registered
500 Posts
congratulations on the purchase. i own one myself, but for a daily driver. is yours a MY00? i recommend you get an aem cold air intake. thats all i have on my car engine-wise and it sounds GREAT. quiet when cruising when not at WOT, and then a great deep sound in the lower rpms, and then screams twice as loud as stock when it cracks vtec. you wont be let down. also, i raced my friends EG Civic hatch (92-95) with a K20 in it w/ i/h/e (catless), clutch/flywheel and i was pulling him, not killing, but a steady pull. not bad for a stock s2000. good luck with it and make sure it has the TSB's done.
-Chris

·
Registered
500 Posts
QuickSilverAL said:
TSB's? but yes its a 00

and thanx
yeh theyre like recalls; theres one for the clutch buzz noise, and one for the spark plugs. my 2000 didnt have them done when i got it, and the clutch buzz was annoying, and i got a cel because of the spark plugs. no big deal though, i took it back to the dealership and they did them for free.
-Chris

·
Lift it!
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well guys.. the dealershipr royally fucked me. Even though i had a downpayment on it. So yes im pissed and they will hear about it. Car was sold out from under me. I got a call today telling me this. Im just glad they told me now instead of friday. So this post is No good

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
what kind of car was it?

·
Lift it!
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well seems a guy flew in from chicago today and purchased the s2k. I was called earlier and notified that he done so. Im guessing he offered them more money. I dont know. But they said they transfered my downpayment into my account. So yes they fucked me over. And sold the car out from under me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.