Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
mc booster
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey check out the site tunerfriends.com its kinda cool, like myspace but with no under age girls. and no old men, well maybe the old guy from family guy. lol but ya check it out my name is 1-2clutch-u so if ya join say that i told ya then i might get a shirt. lol :rolleyes: im gonna start a club for mk3s on there since its only 4 gens and ae86s and mr2's we gotta rep our cars, we got one of the best cars the 80's ever made. :)

P

·
0 Posts
Wow that sounds really kool. I really like myspace, match.com, and dates4u.com

-Randy

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
lol, i have nothin to say :D Its great, that u're enthusiastic about supras, but thats wrong way to put all your enthusiasm to :D

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
ECU: trd stock
Weight: 2600

Hahaha, wrong and wrong. You're off by about a thousand pounds there bucko. Not to mention that if it were a "TRD" ECU it wouldn't be stock.

I'm tempted to sign up so you get that shirt, but apparently you don't know how to put one on.

·
2,275 Posts
Zach90Turbo said:
ECU: trd stock
Weight: 2600

Hahaha, wrong and wrong. You're off by about a thousand pounds there bucko. Not to mention that if it were a "TRD" ECU it wouldn't be stock.

I'm tempted to sign up so you get that shirt, but apparently you don't know how to put one on.

ROFL ahhahah Ownd! :lol: :doh:

and oh yeah in before the lock down :lock:

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
No underage girls? Damnit...

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
_Pwr4all_ said:
Wow that sounds really kool. I really like myspace, match.com, and dates4u.com

-Randy
Wtf, is this randy of norcal? w/ the mk4? aight peace :chicken:

·
mc booster
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i was bs. about the trd ecu didnt wanna leave it blank tho. lol and yes i know the weight sorri ment to hit the 3 not the 2. sorri so if ya can i did start a club on there, im sorri if you all dont like what i do. but i do get tired of all the dsms and hondas out rankin us. yes i know we are faster and it is wrong to beat up slow kids. (did not mean anything by this analogy) but i do think we gotta stand up and have some pride. we have legendary japanees super cars. hks tunned supras b4 hondas and dsms so lets rep it.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
haha i joined. my specs about my car keep fucking up. its being gay. i mentioned you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts