Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just put in my new spec stage 3, with 6 puck disc and a new findanza flywheel. The question is now that i bleed the whole thing and the clutch is grabbign towards the bottom but i have to push the pedal half way down before anything really happens. Just wondering if that normal or what.

thanks
tom

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
that is normal. i never adjusted mine and it grabs at the top and just within like 2 inches its rather engaged or disengaged. just make sure to break it in at least 500 miles no boosting and not really go above 3k rpm and dont let the tranny slow the car down.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
isnt there some kind of pin i need to adjust or something?? Cause i hear i shouldnt have to push the pedal half way down before something happens

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
It doesn't matter how high rpm you go, once the pp is clamped to the flywheel you could rev it to 10 k if you wanted. When you drive the 500 km easy you should just focus on no slipping the clutch as much and don't drop it and stuff like that. Rev on stallion.
eric

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i shouldnt worry about the whole pedal being hard to handel untill i get used to it. i see if i go fast with my shift and easy with the clutch pedal its nice then. i duno

tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts