Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in austin, a brand spanking new Black C6 Vette. Still had dealer tags on her.

I was getting on the highway at about 65mph in 4th, when the Vette rolls by. I just got the new clutch on yesterday, ACT Extreme, (I LOVE IT BTW) and so i am breaking her in...so i lightly downshift to 3rd to catch up, and then i let off.

I was there next to him for a second, and he changes lanes and guns it.....All i do is floor it 3rd and then shift to 4th and floor her again. I was at 18psi and on pump 93 gas..By the top of fourth i had put about 6 cars between us easy and was pulling away hard.

Everytime the thought of maybe selling her and getting something new crosses my mind, i realize nothing will compare. I love this car.

here is a list of mods

Greddy T78 Single Turbo
Greddy Front Mount Intercooler
Greddy Type R Blow off Vavle
Greddy BCC
Greddy Turbo Timer
Greddy SP exhaust
Greddy Gauges
Greddy Airn NX Intake
Duel Walboro Fuel Pumps
MZM Performace Fuel System
HKS VPC
GCC
Apexi Super AFC
AEM Air Fuel Guage
Bltz Duel Solenoid Boost Controller
RMM 3' Downpipe
Steel Braided Lines
Ceramic Polish all pipes
18 inch Racing Hart C2 wheels
Eibach Springs
Cusco Front Strut Bar
Kenwood Sound System
Yokahama AVS ES 100 Tires
ACT Extreme Clutch
Short Throw Shifter

Car runs perfect and i have never had one single little problem with her.

Here is the new toy...but i am getting cams for the supra next to complete my car.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahahah u bastard...thats before i bought this new house...it was a duplex and that my neighbor.

·
Former Moderator
3,783 Posts
Man, honestly, your car just looks (and seems to perform) incredible!! So clean, very well-balanced and powerful Supra. And I love the kill stories! :)

-Olivier

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks brotha...i always get great runs with the coolest cars...

I really need to install a mounted camera..My goal is to kill a Ferrari 360 Modena...i love those cars, and it would be an honor to whip the hell out of one.

HHAHAHAHHHAHA

·
Former Moderator
3,783 Posts
BMTX said:

I really need to install a mounted camera..My goal is to kill a Ferrari 360 Modena...i love those cars, and it would be an honor to whip the hell out of one.

HHAHAHAHHHAHA
I think it would be pretty easy to whip one, but oh so fun! ;)

-Olivier

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
BMTX said:
Everytime the thought of maybe selling her and getting something new crosses my mind, i realize nothing will compare. I love this car.
I have rarely even allowed myself to imagine selling mine over the last 7 years, but when I do, I just go for a lil' ride and clean the carbon out. ;) I have driven almost all of the major competitors except the Viper, and I have ridden in a couple of those anyway, I'll take my singled Supra thanks.

BTW I have had the ACT HD clutch kit for the last 3.5 years and 48,000 miles with the single turbo, awesome clutch! It is finally worn out now, I am replacing with the HPfreaks Bronze and ACT PP, no one makes a better pressure plate! Better take it easy for the first 500 miles if you want it to last!

·
776 Posts
BMTX said:

HHAHAHAHHHAHA
The 360s aren't very fast either. However, you should set your targets on the new 430.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah that would be sweet, although i dont figure even that would much of a race...esp on 28psi and race gas..its only rated 480 hp i think..

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Awsome kill.... hmm is it just me or does everyone that owns/wants a supra also owns/wants a bike :) i kno i want both as well :p

·
Super Moderator
10,208 Posts
BMTX,

I've ALWAYS liked your car. I love those wheels; it's always clean and the stance is about perfect. Plus, it goes like stink. Don't sell and keep up the good work. Bad ass bike, btw.

Ken.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ken,

Thanks man...dude that is huge coming from u. Yours was one of the first Supras i saw in a mag somewhere, and then online. I have always admired ur car and unique setup.

·
Registered
41 Posts
sweet car man, and good kill

1 - 19 of 19 Posts