Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
If I remember correctly these are very nice coilovers, and can be had for much cheaper than that, although Im not sure where, those look like pretty agressive spring rates though, so beware

·
Registered
256 Posts
Wow! Pricey...

Good find. I've never seen them before either.

I'm gonna go try and dig up some more specs...

edit: Hmm... not really much out there. The Kei Office site is 'Under Construction', nothing there. I'm seeing that coilover kit for a few hundred less on a few sites, tho. I think I'll probably be sticking with the Tein kit... (my next big expenditure).

Reactions: Marotta1

·
Registered
416 Posts
A friend of mine has Kei Office XT alpha's on his supra, exceptional product.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Kei Office makes some hella nice products. But just like everything thats hell nice. Its hella expensive :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
any links to the sites/places that sell them? other then ebay

thx

Andriy

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah Inverted front struts, ride height adjustability from both the spring perch and the shock body, Pillowball mounts, and they say drift . They must be good. lol

Anyone know what they're made of? stainless, aluminum, etc.? They look like they're high quality.

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
i find it hard to believe the front strut is inverted.....there's no point on a double wishbone sus. looks like they use the same description for all products...

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Thats hella expensive. Id stick with the Teins. Proven name, proven performance, much less in price = SOLD for me (when I save up enough :bigthumb: )

·
Registered
416 Posts
TEIN really arent that hot, from what ive seen (and ridden in) they are the least refined coilovers. All the parts are there if you get the right model (Tein RA has independant preload, height and dampening adjustment, upper pillowball monts etc) but in comparison to Kei Office (supragutz), Magic Garage (on onebad7m's car) and Zeal (My car), the TEIN's just have less then ideal results according to my butt dyno. Oh and im running 20k front and 14k rear as well, as long as you dial in the dampening those spring rates are superb. Whatever you get, if it doesnt have all independant adjustments, look for something else, youre wasting your money.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I didnt know EDFC worked on the RA's, i thought they old sold it with the SS dampers, and a few other models.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts