Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone told me today a new corrado might come out around 2007 but i havent found anything on it.
he said it would be a twin turbo rwd w8 engine with 400hp

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Wow. That would be news. Although a TT V8 these days better break 475 hp to be worth the cost.

·
Registered
23 Posts
On vwvortex they've been talking about a new corrado much like the talk on here about the MKV supra... drawings and rumors but nothing substantial.

·
Registered
648 Posts
iwantawd said:
he said it would be a twin turbo rwd w8 engine with 400hp

i want you to read that statement as many times as it takes for you to realize that it is pure bullshit.

here is a guide to see how you did:

0-1 times: very good! you have common sense!
more than 1 time: sorry, you are an idiot.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eat dog shit kthx

if its a prototype he heard about then i believe it, they have weird/unbelievable numbers all the time.
whether or not the prototype goes into production who the hell knows, if there is a prototype.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
iwantawd said:
im gonna have to say i do like saying i told ya so..... http://www.eurotuned.com/vw/new_corrado.htm
And I'm gonna have to say you're a complete idiot. Is it not BLATANTLY OBVIOUS by looking at that page it's not real?

Notice this statement:

The following is not real... but a hope of what may one day come from Volkswagen

NOT REAL :rolleyes:

Not to mention it's really, really obvious it's a bad photoshop of a Jetta/Golf...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i wouldnt say it was that obvious with the size 7 font they had it in. and as a hater of all vw's but the corrado, i wouldnt know its a photoshop

·
Banned
216 Posts
Tatanko said:
And I'm gonna have to say you're a complete idiot. Is it not BLATANTLY OBVIOUS by looking at that page it's not real?

Notice this statement:

The following is not real... but a hope of what may one day come from Volkswagen

NOT REAL :rolleyes:

Not to mention it's really, really obvious it's a bad photoshop of a Jetta/Golf...
:dumbass: :urowned:

·
Registered
648 Posts
so once again i say:

cds01 said:
i want you to read that statement as many times as it takes for you to realize that it is pure bullshit.

here is a guide to see how you did:

0-1 times: very good! you have common sense!
more than 1 time: sorry, you are an idiot.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
listen im not saying that dubber may not bring back the Corrado, but using Joe-Bob site to back yourself - you shot yourself in the foot with these guys...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well it seems thats the problem, i didnt know it was a worthless site at first.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts