Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more POS Domestic Dually for daily duties!!!

2006 Lexus iS350 and 2006 Scion Lunch Box. Not sure what I'm going to do mods wise but we'll see.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ryan doing burnouts in the Box on wheels lol cant wait for that i might come to AZ just to get drunk and watch that. lol

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh you know it's coming:) Greddy Turbo kit for the box is sub $2000 and increases horsepower 30hp!!!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
nice Lexus Ryan.. I am seriously considering getting rid of my 6.0L Denali gas monster for a new IS350. I hear they run 13.7's N/A. I dont know what to say about the lunch box.. I dont even like em as a joke... there hideous. Either way.. enjoy the Lexus!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lunch Boxes are Piiiimp:) Dubs and a drop and they are good to go!

[email protected] stock here in AZ on the iS350. They are baaaad. I love it!

·
Registered
570 Posts
ok ok... we'll let it pass since you offically called it a lunch box :)

thats a pretty awsome time for a 3.5L V6... now will Ryan leave it alone? Or is dana already fabbing an intake manifold / exhaust manifolds for twin GT30R's? :)

I hear my boy JP may be coming back to PA for the summer? Now there is no chance of me having one of the most powerful supras in western PA! Again thanks for the ride home from the strip in Vegas and for giving me the chance to meet all the VWR crew! It was a blast.. hope you can make the show next year so we can do a little more partying and a lil less working on Codys car!

Mark

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd like to TT the Lexus but it depends on if I buy something silly and italian...

Jon is moving back. He can't hang in AZ!!!

We'll be in Vegas for sure a few times this year! Let me know if you're coming out!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
WOTM said:
No more POS Domestic Dually for daily duties!!!

2006 Lexus iS350
Nice. I am glad I don't have enough balls to put up pics of my DD. (at least mine is the only longitudinally mounted FWD on earth..that I know of. :) ) BEAT THAT WOON! This is the same one that FD Scott broke the window on and Mike Roda fried the blower motor on! WTF?

BTW, for looks..

is300>is350!!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IS300 looks like balls compared to the new IS350. The old IS is a Toyota with Lexus badging. My car is a true Lexus. It's light years ahead of the 300. No comparison at all. Handing, braking, acceleration. It's night and day.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Now that Ryan has an xB............its only very slightly less gay :D

haha, my friend got one that is that weird metalic orange color and it sits next to his 900hp supra and 800hp 69 camaro :D

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Hay, Ryan... Are you still coming down here today!?

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
SP71Supra said:
ok ok... we'll let it pass since you offically called it a lunch box :)

thats a pretty awsome time for a 3.5L V6... now will Ryan leave it alone? Or is dana already fabbing an intake manifold / exhaust manifolds for twin GT30R's? :)

I hear my boy JP may be coming back to PA for the summer? Now there is no chance of me having one of the most powerful supras in western PA! Again thanks for the ride home from the strip in Vegas and for giving me the chance to meet all the VWR crew! It was a blast.. hope you can make the show next year so we can do a little more partying and a lil less working on Codys car!

Mark
Amen to that fucking shit!!!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
WOTM said:
IS300 looks like balls compared to the new IS350. The old IS is a Toyota with Lexus badging. My car is a true Lexus. It's light years ahead of the 300. No comparison at all. Handing, braking, acceleration. It's night and day.

If you think the IS300 likes like crap compared to the IS350 then I understand why you bought that lunch box too, or did they give that away with the purchase of the 350? lol

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everyone has an opinion right? Some guys like MKIII's over MKIV's. The interiors of the new IS are sooooooo much nicer than the 300's. You can't argue that

·
Registered
570 Posts
LexISpooled said:
If you think the IS300 likes like crap compared to the IS350 then I understand why you bought that lunch box too, or did they give that away with the purchase of the 350? lol

IS300 = slow n gay (in stock form oviously)
IS350 = slut ride and mid/upper 13 sec 1/4 mile times

any questions?

btw: I sat in the new IS350 at the auto show here in Pittsburgh and it was more comfortable than the new M5 and the brand new S500 with ease.. very impressed with the new IS. I need to quit talking about it and go trade my Denali in!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts