Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts
$700.00 new from toyota if they have your color.

·
weaksauce, work on it...
659 Posts
they are in part out threads from time to time aswell... just a matter of being @ the right place @ the right time... i have a grey dash id sell for $100 but shipping would be and arm and a leg to az.

·
weaksauce, work on it...
659 Posts
^ more goin on here than in your build thread sir...

id bump it to see whats new but im affraid of everyone scolding me for necrobumping you old ass posts.

jk, :kekegay: im in the same boat waiting on the machine shot to give my head back.

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
^ more goin on here than in your build thread sir...

id bump it to see whats new but im affraid of everyone scolding me for necrobumping you old ass posts.

jk, :kekegay: im in the same boat waiting on the machine shot to give my head back.
Tru Dat....... If you knew me a bit better I am a bit of a perfectionist. I dont want to post anything up until its a bit further than just the motor dropped in.... plus I just picked up last week a parts car...... missing a few things come to find out.

Ill bump when its time. Couple more weeks if I can get done with my Red car and some maint. on it.

·
not a poopra anymore!
1,095 Posts
ronl, id be interested if i didnt have this motor bullshit to deal with first.

has anyone had an upholstery job done to a dash, like suede or a wrap of some sort, not these stupid carpet mats. mine probably has the worst cracks youve ever seen.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
$700.00 new from toyota if they have your color.
I heard they were discontinued and Toyota is out of stock... I hope not!

·
一番 King
102 Posts
I'm going to have mine wrapped in a similar fashion a few months from now when I have time to remove the dash in cooler weather.. should make the interior that much better, and it adds more of a super car feel IMO.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts