Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm canceling the meet. Just put the trans back in the car today and it's still leaking. I'm leaving the country in 1 day and will have no time to fix it when I come back. Sorry for this but I have no other options at the moment.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Ascari_2 said:
Well since the planned meet was quickly turning into "all other cars besides the Supra" meet I'm forced to move the date back. The new date of the meet will be June 3rd. I know some of you may not like this date, but moving the meet just one week will not give most people enough time to get their stuff together. May 20th and 27th are out of the question for me, so if you guys want to have a meet on your own you're move then welcome to on those dates. June 3rd seems to be the next available date. The details are still the same from this post http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346892 just the date has changed. I hope this time just about everyone can be on the road.

Yuri
Oh no!! Don't tell me I'm going to miss this.... :sadwavey:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry but most people said that 3rd would be best. Only date prior that I can do is the 13th and it doesn't look like many people will be up and running by then.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Ascari_2 said:
Sorry but most people said that 3rd would be best. Only date prior that I can do is the 13th and it doesn't look like many people will be up and running by then.
:( Well I hope you all have an amazing time :D It's been a long time in the works for sure. I'll try my hardest to make it somehow.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
FUCK. thats gay man, i'ma miss it 2 :(...i'ma b in NJ for my best friend's wedding!

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
I'd better be there. I can't take driving a 4 cyl. too much longer.

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
swearitsstock said:
ill be there... hopefully with my 400 in and the fuel system tuned...

now make a little list in this thread... cuz im verified
try not to stall :)

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Great! June 3. Just lets hope that it dosen't rain (fingers crossed)

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
goldark said:
try not to stall :)
if only it were that easy!
ill raise my idle for the event just for you... but i really dont like idling over 900rpms, or maybe ill just pull my power steering out

i dunno.. ill think about, but more realistically youll get to see my car stall a couple times when i move my steering wheel

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
ill be there....

·
Supraman
219 Posts
What????????

I taught the meet is tomorrow. damn.....i had everything set for tomorrow and the weather will be great. well if anybody wants to meet tomorrow at the same time i'll be there anyways :)

·
Chicago Detailing Guru!
130 Posts
Thanks for the invite to us MR2 guys.

We're planning a Starved Rock meet for june and have poll going right now for a date.

If we choose the 3rd, count us in!

David

·
Registered
133 Posts
Some of us will be dead by the time this thing ever happens.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts