Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats going on everyone, I'm Chris AKA Vernacity and I currently reside in Columbia, MD. I'm 17 now and for the past 10 years I have been a huge car nut ever since I got my hands on Gran Turismo, not to mention my father is a car nut himself.

What got me into Supras was their exotic-like beauty, roaring 2JZ power plants, and ruggedness that only it can provide. Who needs Honda reliability when you can have Supra reliability thats much more fun and pleasing to drive?

I'm mainly looking to learn a lot about Supras so when I get the money to afford one, I'll know what I'm doing. I love doing as much work as possible on my own because it gives me really great satisfaction, plus I don't have the headache of wondering if the shop did what they were supposed to.

However, I don't stay exclusive to Supras, I'm also a Skyline enthusiast and plan to own a GT-R (not sure which generation yet) some day, maybe dropping a 2JZ in place of the RB too :)

That about does it for me, I hope to learn a lot and I'm excited for what the future holds for me and the car hobby :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.