Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
boost life
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i dont have dyno sheet in my possession yet but alpha can verify as he tuned it last night

well the tuning master himself alpha from induction performance worked some serious magic last night

i recently blew another hg running the thick 2.5mm hg .. upon my tuners advice i opted for tt hg with stock ge bottomend and after 2 times milling head i guess my comp ratio to be somewhere in the 9:4:1 ish area, i decided to install a new ffim designed by spoolin perf and use a q45 tb

lets say that when we arrived at dyno last night after driving for awhile we strapped it on immed , ususally you want the car to cool down first .. first pull with timing out and super rich a/f car made like 470 ish at 14 psi.. maybe 8-10 pulls later alpha dialed it in gently with very fat a/f and conservative timing car made a whopping592 @19 psi on straight 93 pump gas , no race gas or meth

prior tune jan 2010 car did 561 @22 so we picked up like 30+ rwhp with trq now climbing with hp right to 7600 rpm with no leveling or drop off . so i guess raising compression and ffim helped to make it on 3less lbs of boost and for me the lower boost pressure translate to less stree on the assembly

alpha and victor from f&h and induction perf are a unbeatable team

alpha , you always seem to impress me with your skills my brotha

for those in the florida/georgia region , you need alpha at the helm tuning , nuff said

·
Registered
651 Posts
Congrats Ed! Impressive power!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
nice set up an numbers .Alpha good as always

·
Registered
584 Posts
that's some really good numbers man congrats. I've been keeping up with some of your threads and I'm glad to see it all paid off. When I get my build done I already had in mind to get alpha to tune it. I've read and seen nothing but great results from him.

·
Banned
976 Posts
Congrats on the new found rwhp, Ed! Keep up the good work F&H and Alpha; I can't wait for you guys to come to the DMV area.

·
boost life
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great numbers! Nice intake manifold! Who made it for you?.... Very interested myself!
spoolin perf ask for phil hes good people

the intake is a work of art in terms of functionality .. the runners are stock with the flange going to plen cut off and ports opened and then welded to the plen inside and outside grinded smooth like a babys ass on the inside so zero turb .. its flanged for q45 tb

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congrats on the great numbers Ed, and the good looking engine bay!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Loving that power band...that thing probably pulls like a freight train! What did you do to the head to keep the power going like that?

·
boost life
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Loving that power band...that thing probably pulls like a freight train! What did you do to the head to keep the power going like that?
jordan , i used alittle ketchup , mayo and some hot mustard :1poke:

its the intake design , larger tb and higher compression but most important

this man Alpha aka

·
boost life
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn! Good numbers, dude!
thx
Congrats on the new found rwhp, Ed! Keep up the good work F&H and Alpha; I can't wait for you guys to come to the DMV area.
alpha and victor are not only dedicated to the game , but are really genuwine guys

Congrats on the great numbers Ed, and the good looking engine bay!
thanks big T still waiting on that ride in the gtr and now the freight train aka the red devil:1poke:
Congrats on the great numbers Ed....
thanks sir ,btw your item will ship this evening on my way home

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Excellent power! That may be the highest power 67mm (on pure 93oct) I have seen yet. What are the specs on it? I am definitely digging that intake manifold.

Reid

1 - 20 of 31 Posts