Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made 1080rwhp tonight. Had a leak that I'll fix tomorrow and redyno again later this week. Not too bad but not quite good yet:)

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Ryan, congrats man! That 80 GT47 is a great turbo. What RPM were you hitting 30 psi by?
Thanks
Peter

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
weak...:D Nice work...^^^ what Peter asked. You realize, you now have to bring that thing out to the EAST coast to race at any one of the many events this year!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys. GT47-80. 38-39psi and it's hitting 30psi at about 5800. Keep in mind it's leaking at 38-39psi so it will make more at that boost and spool up a bit quicker when I find it. I'll fix the leak and dyno again at 42-44psi soon. I am taking the entire kit off for polishing and coating though so it might be a week or so before I hit the dyno again!

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Ryan, was this the West Coat Arizona air that you dyno'd on, cuz it makes a difference you know, with sea levels and all...

J/K Good work! Can't wait to see you drive it.

·
AutoBanh Motorsports
398 Posts
Nice number Ryan,
What manifold and waste gate combo?
Also can you post the dyno sheet?
Thanks
PS Can't wait to get mine on the dyno:( ...SOON....

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On the dyno. I haven't even driven the car on the street yet so it should do better than what I saw last night.

I didn't even print out the dyno graph from last night. I'll post the new ones when I redyno and fix the leak.

Right now I have the Tial 44mm Gate and a Virtual Works Exhaust Manifold.

31-32psi Base Spring Pressure the car made 975rwhp!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts