Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I have posted in another thread, after fixing my boost leak, I made 392 on a hot motor. Now, after 22 or so pulls on the dyno(very hot), and fuel tuning with a wideband O2, I got it to a consistent 417rwhp and 417 tq!!!

Those look good at 19psi on 100 octane?

Thanks for any thoughts!

Nick

·
Super Moderator
4,426 Posts
Very nice hp number...Although the torque number is a little low...should be around 430-440 with those hp figures. Get some cam gears and will squeeze another 10-15 rwhp and a good 20-40 ft/lb of torque. takes 15 minutes to put in cam gears....and significant mid range power increase!! Once again very nice HP numbers

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is my next mod! hehehe you read my mind. what baseline deg. should I start at?

·
Super Moderator
4,426 Posts
Great minds think alike...lol I set mine at -3 Marks Exhaust side...and +1 Marks on the Intake side. This seems to be the baseline for most stock twin Supras. It increased my power delivery all way through low and midrange and top end. And just so happens i am selling mine in next week or so :) I have the Hks cam gears. I have only had them 8 months, if that. They are brand new condition obvioulsy. I am not going to need them really anymore since i am going single as we speak....and will just set them back to 0 anyhow. So i am going to put my stock ones back on since probably will never ever tune cam gears until i get cams for single anyhow. So if interested let me know. I am selling both for 225 + shipping...so like 230 Shipped. I paid 300 for the pair. Not sure how soon you were looking to get some.but figured i would shoot it out there. But they do definitely make a difference.
My email is [email protected]

Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts