Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wholesome creamy goodness
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the new Eclipse lineup is comming out? I'm hoping they come out with a updated verison of the 7301 Double Din unit...maybe the AVN models they have in Japan. Just curious...Darshana S...

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
Anyone know where a good place to look/buy Eclipse HU? Any advice on which is a good double din model?

·
road hazard
452 Posts
try to find a local eclipse dealer in your area. remember, you can't buy eclipse HU over the internet. well, you could but it won't be warrantied. eclipse only makes one double din headunit and its the 7301 model.

here's a pic of mine...

·
Cool as Ice
274 Posts
I'm pretty sure Eclipse makes a couple more models of double din but they're available only in Japan. I know for sure they at least have one other model, DVD i believe...There was a post on here about it a while ago actually. I'm sure if you search back 5 months or so you'll find it!

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
i believe they have newer versions of the single-din units

·
road hazard
452 Posts
SHOWOFF said:
I'm pretty sure Eclipse makes a couple more models of double din but they're available only in Japan. I know for sure they at least have one other model, DVD i believe...There was a post on here about it a while ago actually. I'm sure if you search back 5 months or so you'll find it!
doh! forgot about the japanese models. yea, eclipse does make other double din headunits but for now, they're only available in japan. they have some tricked out ones with built-in dvd and mini disc behind the faceplate along with a navigational unit.

i wonder if the double din navigational unit thats available on the new camry will work in a supra.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts