Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Maine... I was just curious where the closest SupraForums members were.. I have onle ever seen 2 other MKIII's in Maine... it's so sad ='(

·
d:]
24 Posts
I'm in Rhode Island. Supras aren't common here either... I've only seen like 3 or 4 other Mk3's and 2 MKIV's over here... but its kind of a good thing considering supras aren't good for these New England winters...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Concord NH, got some friends that stay up in maine sometimes :-D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen a few MKIV's up here in Maine.. one had dealer plates but I never found the dealer =( one had a chick driving it, and the other was piloted by a really old guy... i was hoping he'd just die and i could take his Sup of his hands =P

J

·
0 Posts
I triangulate between Providence, Boston, and Amherst...
You might want to ask in the Northeast regional forum...

·
can't spell shazam w/o it
315 Posts
Fairfield, CT. If I don't go out looking for them, MKIV's on the streets are rarer than Ferrari's. MKIII's maybe once every 3 or 4 weeks.

·
General Hooligan
208 Posts
ill represent for salem area NH

·
General Hooligan
208 Posts
where was ur rig junky?????? huh huh.......oh yeah its in the same boat as mine

·
Your mom
382 Posts
hamzam said:
Fairfield, CT. If I don't go out looking for them, MKIV's on the streets are rarer than Ferrari's. MKIII's maybe once every 3 or 4 weeks.
That's the damn truth. I dont have an mk3 anymore, but I did.

·
MKIII Obsession
516 Posts
I've seen maybe 5 or so MKIII's, not counting my friends. I live right outside of Worcester. There used to be a really riced out MKIV around here, but I think the owner got it impounded or something. It's mostly old musclecars and lightblue 80's accords :mad:

·
Shaq who?
841 Posts
I see a pre 89 in my town and I used to have a Green (Anthricaite)(SP?)94TT sold about 1 year ago which now some dickhead owns and I've seen him twice in MA since I sold the car

·
Registered
78 Posts
wow, i thought i was the only one with a supra in rhode island, jk. yea ive only seen a few mk3's around here. ive seen a yellow one with a weird looking spoiler on 95north a few times this month, anyone here own it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts