Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently bought a 1990 MK3 Turbo hardtop from TRDPower. here is a list of stuff the car came with.

MODS
• 3" Greddy cat-back
• 3" downpipe (no cats)
• Apex intake
• New turbo (under 5000 MIles)
• MK4 wheels (michelin pilots up front and BF Goodrich DR in back)
• pioneer head unit
• Second motor (all machine work has been done)
-rebuilt heads
-toyota pistons
-clevite bearings
-rods have been checked by a machine shop and are good.

it needs some work mainly motor work. you can bet another mk3 will be revived. i got some plans for this you guys wait and see. im very happy with this purchase dont know if i got a deal or not. but i think i did. i got all this for 2k. what do you guys think? here are some pics.. it was filftier then this when i got it but i did some cleaning and got it looking like this.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
looks pretty good, price is decent i guess. Just paint the rims get center caps, and get the rear mouldig matching and ur off once the engine is put back together.

~scott

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks alot guys. before i do any cosmetics i want to get the engine run as best as i could

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol thanks alot cant wait to pull out the old motor and resemmble the other motor i got and drop it in and have it running lol

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
luckY! congrats man :) we should roll around some time :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TaSe said:
luckY! congrats man :) we should roll around some time :)
once i get my car running right... we can ride together anytime.. i have family in newark off of westside. maybe you can come down here and gimme a hand on this motor assembly lol if you like..

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
right on, i think it's a deal..

any codes?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Looks great man. You paid 2 grand for that now thats a hell of a deal. Keep us updated on the progress of your new supra.

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
2k!??!
lucky.
jeez.
Clear coat them rims and they'll look SICKKKKK
nice grab man!

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
nice car! nice price! i'ma b in newark on tha 22nd for a few days as my brother in law's younger brother is gettin married...so if u need n e help i'm sure i can come and help out...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts