Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys/girls after being into mitsubishi 4g63T motors for over 7 years its now time to get back into the mkIII word..Well having a 87 supra back when I was 18 years old I knew I wanted another one even though the motor went on it...Well I just picked up a 89 supra with a built motor and a gt35 turbo..I picked it up in CT and it needed a little TLC but its in good condition...Still has stock fuel stuff so I'm thinking of going with the lexus maf the 550 and the 255walbro to see how that works out...Well so far I have researched in this forum for a little over 3weeks and it has help alot....hopefully will learn more and ill get to meet people with more mkIIIs...Not many were I live at but I have seen a few from MA here...

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
come on down to walpole on wednesday nights at 8 pm.. check out the north east section.. and welcome. I work in bedford so if you need any help let me know.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come on down to walpole on wednesday nights at 8 pm.. check out the north east section.. and welcome. I work in bedford so if you need any help let me know.
Thanks man!! I'll definitely let you know when I could take a cruise down to walpole on a wednesday night....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.