Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would say Hi. My names Zach and im stationed in Virginia but from Htown TX. I own a Kenne Bell 04 cobra and hoping to sell the cobra and get a Turbo MK4 Supra.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Right on man...you won't be disappointed. I've never driven a Stang, but Supras are a blast. I only had 364WHP in mine and I smiled so much my teeth got dry.

R

·
0 Posts
I'm in the army too. I want your termy-nay-torrrrrr.

GedOWN hes tryen to kell yu!

·
1%er
203 Posts
Hey

Hey:wavey: I'm joining the Marines so I think its cool to see someone thats in the service thas on supraforums. Can you answere this question? Um lets say you were stationed in Japan, will the Army pay 100% shipping to import a vehicle to the states? I was wandering because the Marine Corp pays 100% of the shipping but the catch is that they will only pay for shipping for only one car.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
dude that would be crazy, own a kenny bell in Japan, lol, it will be like the only one

·
1%er
203 Posts
Thanks,

Alright, I was wandring because the Marines fucks you over alot and you know that sign up bonus that the Army gives you aint that bad. Now I gotta look into the Army a little more.

·
1%er
203 Posts
The job I chose was "Combat Engineer", well there supposably guaranteeing me that job on a certain window time, but my contract say "OPEN" so I doubt I'll get it, it sucks because I scored pretty good on the asvab. Alot of people are saying to go to the Army, but I dont want to talk to them because my recuitors are fuckin crazy, they'll stop me from doing that. I kinda messed up because I swore in already once, the second is the official one. I hope I get my job, but I better not count on it.

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
Well first thank you for serving our country. 2nd ditch that cobra and come to the dark side!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Sup dude..to hell with all that..i got out and started doing contract work for the Army...which is why when my tour is done..im getting a mk4 and a whole lot of other toys.
I was a 74 (Now 25b, Army) now i do IT support out here in the sandbox.

Im counting the months and obsessing like most addicted supra guys on here.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Burn,

Just make sure its in your contract if not you will be the needs of the Army and right now thats infantry, cook, etc....If its not written do swear in for the second time or they got you.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts