Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I hated the Top Secret front bar, so I found a 97+ Front bar, and threw it on (Still waiting on the side blinkers from toyota). I need something to compliment the TS sides/rear pods, ultimatley, id like to take it off, but have a feeling I will need to respray under them.
Here are some updated pics of the original front bar. I want to get rid of the sideskitrs and rear pods too, but may have to settle for a front lip.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Looks good. If you wanted less hassle with the sides/rears another option would have been a Ridox front. I suggest going with a lip or spending the money to get the sides and rears taken off and having the stock stuff painted.

Looks good :)

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is what it looked like before.

Can anyone reccomend a lip? I have an active spoiler here, I may use, but Im liking some aftermarket stuff

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
i'll second that, RMM lip is probably the cleanest looking.

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
:( i loved the way the topsecret kit looked on your car.. but cleanliness is next to godliness and stock body is the cleanest a supra can get as far as looks wise..

Brian

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Brian, but just wasnt practical, It is stock height, and It scraped on my drive way, and other places. My coilovers arrive from Japan soon, and when Its lower, i will have big hassles. This was my main reason.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts