Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got the "new" MVP lip which is a re-do of the original Wings West lip (it even still says Wings West on the inside of it, lol). I had it painted red, and while they were at it, had them repaint my fenders - no more rock chips!! I popped on my track wheels which I really like the looks of, and snapped a shot. I'm really liking how it turned out!

Picture Link

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments, everyone! I really am happy with how it turned out. Now if I can just get my cf hood to come in....

The lip was $275 from MVP. I think they are still selling it for that now, I believe.

There is a place right next to Batlground that does mostly restorations and such, but he did the paint work for me. He really knows what he's doing. Since I road race this thing, I wanted something that would be more chip resistant if at all possible. He custom blended flex agent into the paint, and then clearcoated it (red is not clearcoated from the factory), so it should hold up better to rocks and such - time will tell on that.

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
TGIF 1 said:
Thanks for the compliments, everyone! I really am happy with how it turned out. Now if I can just get my cf hood to come in....

The lip was $275 from MVP. I think they are still selling it for that now, I believe.

There is a place right next to Batlground that does mostly restorations and such, but he did the paint work for me. He really knows what he's doing. Since I road race this thing, I wanted something that would be more chip resistant if at all possible. He custom blended flex agent into the paint, and then clearcoated it (red is not clearcoated from the factory), so it should hold up better to rocks and such - time will tell on that.

Yeah ole' Redneck will be doing my paint as well.. LOL! Im up at BG so much I might as well start living there..

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
looks great man :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, Allen! Yeah, we've missed each other at the last few gatherings. I understand you have your beast back now? Can't wait to see that thing!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts