Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I got them installed.. they light up and dimm and everything,but the needles dont move anymore! WTF IS GOING ON? PLEASE HELP!

Rob~

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the indiglo face replacements from suprastore.com... i mean they're simple just stick em on and plug em in gauges... I think the fuel/oil work, but I dont think the tach and the speedo do. The needles came off of those 2 so that might be the prob... what do i need to do to fix it? I mean they should move some at least

Rob~

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shit you're screwed .. those needles should *never* come out, it's close to impossible to realign them. good luck

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crap... so how the hell do i realign them?

Rob~

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WHAT!? a new cluster!? wtf? 1000$???? *ALL FOR SOME F###ING INDIGLO GAUGES*... IS THERE SOmE WAY I can realign it myself? I dont have 1,000$ to spend.

Rob~

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they popped off as i was slippingthose on. for needles that werent supposed to come offthey sure snapped off pretty easily'

RoB~

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
find a shop that recalibrates gauges.. shouldn't be as much that $1k for a new cluster.. and i did the same to install my nr white face guages.. i jsut filled up the gas tank then placed the needle in at full ran the car till it was warm then put the needle in at the middle put the car to on position and realign the rpm gauge at 0 when the engine is not running.. and the speed i put my car on cruise and have my friend pace me to tell me how fast i'm going so i place the needle in at the right position... on the mph needle i'm only like 1 of half a ile off from his car and his is all factory..

Brian

·
Super Moderator
46,550 Posts
StaticX313 said:
OK I got them installed.. they light up and dimm and everything,but the needles dont move anymore! WTF IS GOING ON? PLEASE HELP!

Rob~

This may seam stupid but are you sure ALL of the plugs on the back of the cluster ARE PLUGED IN????????

I think this got off topic a bit.

Sounds like 1 plug is not in all the way or not in at all.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nah i found out what was up... the double sided tape that i used was too thick and was barely catching the needles... so thats why they were stuck. I got a guy up at van cleef racing to help recalibrate the tach and i will fix the speedo tomorrow... heh so much for the $1000 cluster idea :rolleyes:

Rob~

Thanks for the help everyone

1 - 13 of 13 Posts