Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i dont know if you guys remember or not i was involved in a wreck back in december
SEE POST
i decided to go with the MAXX bumper, well i needed a MAXX intercooler and MAXX hardpipes. Finally i got the ic and hp's, bumper comming in 2-3 days. here is some pics of the ic, i will take pics of hp's tomorrow, before i put the ic on. i will keep you posted, and post some pictures after i install the bumper and get it painted.
what ya think

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
SWEET :)

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
Its huge, Iam jealous:)

S

·
0 Posts
How much did the bumper, IC, and IC pipes cost you because I am looking into that mod in the near future?

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
whats the flow rate on one of those babies? it looks nice and thick....but sometimes looks can be deceiving....

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
i think you have too many clamps on one coupler and not enough on the other ;)
looks awesome man. cant wait to see it all together. those are really nice intercoolers.

dave

·
GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much did the bumper, IC, and IC pipes cost you because I am looking into that mod in the near future?
the price came about $2,300. it is a bit too much but you get great products also.
nick

·
GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i really like supratrey's car but if it had skirts and rear bumper it would look MUCH better.

NOTHING PERSONAL TREY:)

·
Some Guy With A Supra
378 Posts
Yeah bro, i'm all for the MAXX setup, i'm looking into getting that ic/front setup myself once i get some body work done on my 87. Can't wait to see how it looks with the bomex skirts :D

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
I have that IC in the "stock" fit setup. I think they are about the same size other than yours is wider. (it may also be taller, but I don't know for sure.)
Mine seems to work great. (Besides, it's stealthy behind the stock grille.)

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
sweet

·
JDMSoopraDriftoMachine!!1
925 Posts
Fosho! Thats disgustingly huge! You are going to have to boost that 60-1 to hell just to fill up that FMIC! Can't wait to see it.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts