Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all in first i would like to sorry about my bad english.

Iam a new owner of a 1993 RHD MK4 Supra its a 2JZ-GE RHD Auto. (i have already an MK3 7M-GTE)
Iam from Prague Czech Republic

i have a few problems and need a few parts if can anyone please help me out

The main problem is the heater... i will do flush but there is no heat from the heater (air is purged) so iam thinking about heater valve can anyone tell me a location? (i have googled there are 2 options one in the engine bay and second behind the passenger airbag but i dont have passenger airbag so its behind the upper glove box?)

Second problem is the brake lights. its all seems glowing exept a fer LED in the middle brake light. Can those few leds turn on warning light on the dash? (its always come up when i hit the brake)

For the last a few things i need
-Right air duct for rear brakes (outside cover)
-Instruments cover (The "roof") (where is odo meter and warning lights mounted)
-A/T Shifter surround plastic (with the little glow box)

·
Registered
103 Posts
hmm for your brake lights... if you have the LED conversion and you dont have those resistors, it will cause the warning light on the dash. I'm surprised it only comes on when you brake.

·
Registered
25 Posts
For your heat check your radiator cap. I could not purge the air out of my heater core and the mechanic just called me to tell me my mishimoto radiator cap was faulty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought all mk4 supras had center brake light LED.

Yeah it was by really old fluid and faulty cap... now its starting to heat more or less

1 - 4 of 4 Posts