Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
yeah, geez.

i'll take the ones I get through work over those...well mainly for the fact that I can get 4 sets for the price of the one blitz set ;)

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
As much as i hate to say it...i bought an HID kit off ebay for $150 after my friend put one on his WRX - and it was perfect...i loved it!

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
As much as i hate to say it...i bought an HID kit off ebay for $150 after my friend put one on his WRX - and it was perfect...i loved it!
I've got a couple of HID kits on my car that came from China and they've been fantastic so far. I KNOW that's where blitz is having their stuff made, no point in paying a horrendous markup for the same product.

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
I've got a couple of HID kits on my car that came from China and they've been fantastic so far. I KNOW that's where blitz is having their stuff made, no point in paying a horrendous markup for the same product.
The ones i ordered were german :shrug: but none the less worked great :bigthumb:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the new kit, but the price is crazy! You would really need detailed justification on WHY spen the extrabucks on it. Just searching in here I have found that retrofit lighting-HID kit- Headlight restoration - install can cost that much!!!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
bought a set of hid's on the SM group buy... 120 bux shipped ;)

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts

·
Banned
888 Posts
omg those prices are killer!

·
Registered
47 Posts
everybody who has used or installed the ebay kits, what is the cutoff like? Do the kits come with anything to keep the light from going in every direction? last experience I had with an ebay hid kit was a few years ago. i installed it in my friends prelude and the light was blinding for any oncoming drivers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts