Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just recently purchased a 97 Supra TT and I was wondering where you Norcal people go to get your car worked on and tuned by a good shop you would highly recommend. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Welcome. A lot of members go through one mechanic at a toyota dealer, come out to a meet sometime, and you can talk to some members there.

·
Registered
382 Posts
What meats? I haven't met anyone yet and they won't show up to your meats either. Supra owners seem to be flakes to don't listen to these people. Did you get a 6spd or auto? Color? Pix?

·
aka Milhouse
634 Posts
What meats? I haven't met anyone yet and they won't show up to your meats either. Supra owners seem to be flakes to don't listen to these people. Did you get a 6spd or auto? Color? Pix?

lol what meats? theres one tonight!

yeah......we never meet up.......

i HAS been a few months though

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Come through tonight then lol

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
yall should check out darrens bbq meat tonight should be great. too bad i cant go or else i would have ! bbq then some racing!! then some sexing

·
Registered
382 Posts
I just looked at that thread on the meat tonight, I might be down but it doesn't look like many people can make it.

·
Start of a new term
3,606 Posts
There's always meats! They are just on the DL and by PM invite only. BTW....welcome to the NorCal section....now GTFO!

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
@sunsh1ne. Newds?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts