Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok for some reason the other thread about Hyper Voltage systems got nuked. I just got the new Sun Automotive version which is now called "Hot Inazma Hyper System" or also known as "Hyper Voltage GT" which is supposed to be an improvement on their MR version. It's a little nicer in that there is a little LED showing the status of the unit plus there are provisions to bolt up to 3 ground wires to the back end so in other words it will intergrate with their Hyper Ground system easier. Unfortunantly all my instructions is in Japanese and if I remember from the other thread there were certain precautions to heed while hooking it up. If someone could post those in English that would be great.

Thanks
B.Kidd

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Brian Kidd said:
Ok for some reason the other thread about Hyper Voltage systems got nuked. I just got the new Sun Automotive version which is now called "Hot Inazma Hyper System" or also known as "Hyper Voltage GT" which is supposed to be an improvement on their MR version. It's a little nicer in that there is a little LED showing the status of the unit plus there are provisions to bolt up to 3 ground wires to the back end so in other words it will intergrate with their Hyper Ground system easier. Unfortunantly all my instructions is in Japanese and if I remember from the other thread there were certain precautions to heed while hooking it up. If someone could post those in English that would be great.

Thanks
B.Kidd
I want one too, how much did it cost you?

Can you post a review? They are very easy to install, just connecting them to your battery and test out without the ground wires, you should feel noticeable difference.

With the ground wire installed the difference will probably be even more noticeable.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Will this mod work for a JDM TT Swap also, or is it just for the NA's? What does it do exactly? I remember reading the old thread and it somehow increased response.??? IS that right?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drift Factory

Sorry for taking so long to get back. First off I got it in black at the Driftfactory in California for $225.00 which is a little bit more than the previous MR version. I've also seen it at SFX Performance for the same price but the shipping was free at the Driftfactory.

As mentioned in my first post there was a thread here going on about a couple other people with the previous version and a cheaper one from another company but someone said that it blew up when they hooked it up. I don't know what happened with the other thread so that's why I started a new one asking about the precautions that one of the guys mentioned in their instructions, and since mine is in Japanese I can't read it.

This unit like other like it is supposed to clean up and stabilize the voltage from your battery which is supposed to give you better battery life, better performance out of your electronics plus give more/reliable power from the engine. This is going on my NA-T project and is supposed to benefit any car. Since I am still a few months away from starting up my Dawg after 2+ years I can't give a review. Perhaps someone who has the earlier one that posted in the other thread might be able to chime in here and give their thoughts.

B.Kidd

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Re: Drift Factory

Brian Kidd said:

I started a new one asking about the precautions that one of the guys mentioned in their instructions, and since mine is in Japanese I can't read it.

There is no special precautions, plug & play, just make sure you don't get carry away and acccidently connect the postive to negative battery terminal. That will break the unit.

You will going to love it for sure, at $225, a bit expensive, but the seat of pants per dollar ratio is well worth it. I have no doubt that you will see at least 5~10rwhp gain if you dyno the car.

N

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Drift Factory

You will going to love it for sure, at $225, a bit expensive, but the seat of pants per dollar ratio is well worth it. I have no doubt that you will see at least 5~10rwhp gain if you dyno the car. [/B][/QUOTE]

is that 5-10 for na or na-t??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts