Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two of my friends just bought it in Orlando this weekend. One tried it in his computer and the other tried it in a PS2 and all that came up was a Lazy Boy commercial :rant: Has anyone else got the samething?

Thanks,
Frankie

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Mine too! I just emailed Sav, so I think he's aware that there was a bad batch.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
i bought mine yesterday also and i watched it twice last night (once with the commentary on) and once again today cuz a friend wanted to see it. Last night on my xbox and today on my regular dvd player. guess there is a bad batch.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tightlines88 said:
Mine too! I just emailed Sav, so I think he's aware that there was a bad batch.
I'll have them email him too. Its good to know it happened to other people too lol

·
Nudest Camp Counselor
572 Posts
Shit, i wasnt the only one. Contact Sav at IMV directly about it. Apparently there was a screw up with a batch of them. Hopefully there isn't many like this.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
new dvd?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey guys,

Many apologies for this screw-up. It seems that a few disks from another project got mixed up with our movies, then they printed all OUR artwork over everything so we couldn't tell at first glance.

I remember most of you guys who bought the DVD at the Supra Meet. So far I have about 4 names and addresses that I am shipping new ones out to. If anybody from the Supra meet notices they have the bad (Lazyboy) DVD's, please email [email protected] to get a new copy. Be sure to include your full name, and current mailing address.

We contacted our supplier and have RESOLVED the problem, so all disks sent out now will be the right ones.

Sorry for the inconvenience everybody, and thanks for any continued support!

On a lighter note, the people who should be getting Lazyboy infomercials might be surprised to see our Gumball Rally insanity come up on their tv's... heads will roll at our supplier, thats for sure!

·
Nudest Camp Counselor
572 Posts
On a lighter note, the people who should be getting Lazyboy infomercials might be surprised to see our Gumball Rally insanity come up on their tv's... heads will roll at our supplier, thats for sure!
Haha, i was just thinking that today at work. :)

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
I saw this at the premiere showing in gainsville, if you got a bad copy.. just old tight, its worth the wait!!!!!

·
Boost..... My Antidrug
501 Posts
Thanks sav, I received the good vids today, and it was deff worth the wait, awsome video. :sadance:

Justin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts