Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been meaning to make a post for the last good while but haven't gotten around to it. My car is a '97 15th Anniversary wrapped in Amber Black. Sporting a Precision 7675 pushing 1260whp. Hope to meet some more of you locals and get involved in the Supra community.
Also selling my Tilton Triple and V160 if anyone is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Welcome! Very clean setup.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Welcome!

Check out the Houston Supra Club on Facebook, the most active group of Texas Supra enthusiasts.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! More specs and photos of the monster pls
She used to be silver, but I wrapped her in a limited edition color called Amber Black! She's running an Induction Performance built 3.0L, Titan Race head, hypertune intake, ID2000, walbro triple setup, ProEFI 128, precision 7675, etc. Car is an absolute street monster and I plan on running it when I get the new transmission in. Swapping from the V160 to a TH400 for more reliability, practicality, and better times at the track.

One quick question, tried posting a for sale ad for my tranny and Tilton clutch but won't let me, any idea why?

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
One quick question, tried posting a for sale ad for my tranny and Tilton clutch but won't let me, any idea why?
Letsride said:
3.-You need 150 MEANINGFUL posts. to sell any item on the forums. you could be a member for 5 years but your post count is under 150 you will not be able to post.
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?651106-****all-members-posting-forsale-ads-must-read****

I would try some of the Supra related for sale groups on Facebook, they are very active these days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts