Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! We have three new items being release over the next week or two: Carbon fiber door sills, custom glove box panels, and these new carbon fiber radiator shrouds.

The mold for this shroud was taken directly from a 1993 Supra's OEM shroud and uses the factory cooling fan. These will fit 1993-96 Supras, but not the 97-98 since the shroud is different. If someone wants a '97-98, we should be able to have it made for you if you send us your OEM shroud to make a mold with. It is vacuum infused with a high temperature resin to resist cracking and wear caused by engine heat, and also has a high temperature clear coat for a long lasting finish. Please note that these are made to order, and can be customized in multiple ways! For an extra fee, we can put custom decals, emblems, or stickers on the shroud, as well as make the shroud itself out of other materials (pictured below.) Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive the item. The price is $395, and you can order by calling us or clicking here (no paypal on this item please: )
http://www.speedforsale.com/newparts/product_info.php?products_id=327

Here are some pictures of the shroud, and below those are pictures of the various colors we can make the shroud out of:

Here are the colors we can make it out of:

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our manufacturer already have a '97 shroud and should have pictures up soon! THANKS for your offer though! :)
Our manufacturer has actually decided to wait until we receive 5 orders for 97-98 shrouds to produce them, since there is less demand for those years (less cars.) So, we'll be offering a discounted price of $359 for the first 5 orders of the '97-98 shrouds. Let me know if you want to be put on the list!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Could your manufacturer produce the plastic cowl piece that runs the length of the windsheid/covers the wiper motor in CF. This is faded on alot of supras and would be be a nice replacement..

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what is the weight on the shroud. It should be significantly lighter than stock to justify my purchase
The carbon fiber '93-96 shroud weighs 1.5 pound, and the '97 oem shroud weighs right at 3 pounds, but we didn't have a '93-96 oem shroud for an apples/apples comparison.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
any news on the door sills?
They should be ready this weekend and we'll have them on our webpage.
Our manufacturer ran out of one of the supplies he needed and didn't realize it, so the bags should be in later this week. I'll keep you guys updated with a link to a new thread, and we'll be changing out banner at the top of the forum to show a few of our new exclusive products:
- carbon fiber radiator shrouds
- carbon fiber door sills
- snap fit glove box panels
- 160A alternator w/ pulley (stock belt) for $375

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Could your manufacturer produce the plastic cowl piece that runs the length of the windsheid/covers the wiper motor in CF. This is faded on alot of supras and would be be a nice replacement..
That's a good idea, I'll check :)

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I'd buy that quick. Im probably gonna get one of these fan shrouds too and go back to a stock fan since it cools better anyway.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
didn't find the door sills on the web page
As noted in my post above:
"They should be ready this weekend and we'll have them on our webpage."

Check our web store in a week and they should be there! Thanks! :)

·
FIREFIGHTER RIEN
147 Posts
icic thanks, i saw on mkiv.com that someone has advertised it. a group buy would be nice :). ik two members over there are down for one. just wondering.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
icic thanks, i saw on mkiv.com that someone has advertised it. a group buy would be nice :). ik two members over there are down for one. just wondering.
Yea, this for sale ad was posted up on mkiv.com's forum by Brian. If we had a group purchase 10 sets at once, we could work on the price a bit!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts