Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. name is Jean. new proud owner of a 89 mk3 2jz supra. Will have some pictures up soon. Currently in the shop bc had some heat issue and other things taken care of. used to be the shop owners car and all work was done by him in free time. Car is a stock 7mgte car with the special white package. Currently it's rocking a na-t 2jz with the stock 7m a340e tranny and mk4 turbo wheels.

only issue with the car right now is while cruising it likes to hold 1st gear but when u get on it, it will shift fine. did a search and found something similar but with 3rd gear and going to use that to try to solve the problem. If anyone has any suggestions or can point me n right direction would be appreciated.

· Registered
254 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow neighbor... Make sure you enjoy the ride!!

· Registered
2,567 Posts
welcome aboard man enjoy the forum

· Registered
3 Posts
^ nice. If u get it together should take a trip out to one of rock land toyota's shows. There are 3 of em a year. First one is this Sunday may 1st. Btw this is my boys car. Shit hits even at 5psi. We were cruising around today with the targa off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.