Cliffwood Beach is Central NJ

· '93 Supra TT
654 Posts
i second Acosta

my supra is up a running thanks to them. i had them rebuild my entire motor

will post pics soon once I finish some extra work

· '93 Supra TT
654 Posts
let me know if you would like to check out acosta. I will be there is week after 430pm working on some minor things to my car

I could introduce you to the guys and they can talk to you about what you need to get done

· REVTECHRACING.COM
3,634 Posts
Cydnei said:
Eshift Performance

Ask for Mike Miranda

tel#732-290-7800
2 Industrial Drive, Unit F
Cliffwood Beach, NJ 07735

Cliffwood Beach is Central NJ
are you kidding? :rofl:

stick with [email protected] for when you want lots of work done the right way the first time. plus you get a 1 on 1 with him on what exactly is being done. no run arounds.. :bigthumb:

· Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
12,491 Posts
drift tt 23 said:
are you kidding? :rofl:

stick with [email protected] for when you want lots of work done the right way the first time. plus you get a 1 on 1 with him on what exactly is being done. no run arounds.. :bigthumb:
to be fair eshift is not spi (hubbie was the big BS artist.
when he was at spi ) anylonger mike is an honest guy and there not bad .

but [email protected] is really good .

also try a new small shop called Crazy Boost in patterson nj .

Pablo is the man all i can say if he can fix the mess the Xtreme made :rant: :furious: :madf: then you know hes good. :hail: :kiss:
just like strait line you get a 1 on 1 with him on what exactly is being done. no run arounds.. and he can get Aem tunning done by sean ivy for you too. :sadance:

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks...

Thanks, Will you be there everyday this week?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JSE SupraTT said:
let me know if you would like to check out acosta. I will be there is week after 430pm working on some minor things to my car

I could introduce you to the guys and they can talk to you about what you need to get done

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.