Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been meaning to post this a while back.. but never got the chance.. new lip wing, new wheels, new paint, new seats, HID's.. all I need now is a new engine.. lol.. hope ya'll like.. Look for me in the Bay Area come summer time..

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Looks great, what kind is it? Custom? Looks like you shrunk the stock wing :lol:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are a couple more angles.. The MD lip spoiler went all the way across the trunk and its harder to find and costs 8x more...

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
over all looks good. Not feeling the rear spoiler. I do not like how it has the area on the edges to allow for the stock wing. If it continued all the way to where the stock wing mounted then it would look very nice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
For some reason I keep thinking delorean? Maybe its the wheels or the lip? Or maybe its because Back to the Future is on tv? Anyway, it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
344 Posts
AHHH! You're the supra i always see around and it looks so clean. Always wondered if you were a member on here. The rear spoiler looks better in person.

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
I have the same one. That lip is made to fit in between the TRD wing.

I think it would look good by itself, only if you extended both ends, and made them taper towards the edges of the hatch.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts