Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just downloaded the new MAP-CAL 2.2.3 and found no changes from 2.2.2. Only the HELP tab said 2.2.3. Nothing else was different.

The MAP-ECU web page states " Version 2.2.3 incorporates many new upgrades and “bug fixes”. Version 2.2.3 has full USB Support onboard. " What upgrades? Most version changes include a text file that explains the upgrades and differences from the previous versions. There is SO MUCH to be improved upon with the MAP-CAL program. I just want to make sure I downloaded the correct file from the website.
Thanks.....

·
SupraForums Manufacturer/Tuner
1,002 Posts
suprajake said:
I just downloaded the new MAP-CAL 2.2.3 and found no changes from 2.2.2. Only the HELP tab said 2.2.3. Nothing else was different.

The MAP-ECU web page states " Version 2.2.3 incorporates many new upgrades and “bug fixes”. Version 2.2.3 has full USB Support onboard. " What upgrades? Most version changes include a text file that explains the upgrades and differences from the previous versions. There is SO MUCH to be improved upon with the MAP-CAL program. I just want to make sure I downloaded the correct file from the website.
Thanks.....
MAP CAL version 2.2.3 only changed two items to better support USB based computers. It has COM port selections from 1-16 instead of the old 1-4, and a different USB handshake to rectify some of the old communications errors when using USB/serial converters.

Thanks
JH

1 - 2 of 2 Posts