Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,

I've been a lurker for awhile, but spent many years on car forums. I had a RHD Mazda about 10 years ago, then moved in to an '04 STi. I sold the Subaru last summer. I have always wanted to get in to an MK4 Supra, but didn't find what I was quite looking for, until 2 weeks after I sold the Subaru.

It's a '94 auto (unfortunately) TT targa. It's in a completely stock form, including factory wheels. It has 61,000 kms and all service records from new. It's in immaculate condition. With the service records and mileage, I just couldn't say no, even though it's an automatic. In the next couple years, I likely plan to swap to a 6 speed, but for now, I'll enjoy sunny drives with the top off.

Looking forward to this car for decades!

Photobucket is being a turd. I'll try to share a couple pictures later.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Looking forward for some pictures... Good find! That's some low kms for a C-spec

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
very nice man, email me pics and I'll host for you if you want (fastturbo at comcast dot net)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
LUCKY! I wish I had a c spec, those heated seats would be so nice to have in may, september and october.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I was discussing this very car with another member on here a few months ago. Looking forward to some pictures.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They did actually upload last night, but photobucket wouldn't move past the uploading progress screen. They showed up today.

Here it is:

The Subaru:

The RHD Mazda (GTX)

The car's covered in storage for the winter, so don't have any pictures after I picked it up.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This might end up as a double post. I'm not sure if I need xx number of posts to post pictures? But, I think it said it would be reviewed by a mod. Hasn't been posted yet, so maybe didn't work.

Anyway, the car came from the GTA. I was hesitant at first, just selling the STi a couple weeks earlier with plans to stay away from cars for a couple years. But, this thing came up.

I picked it up in late September and didn't have it out much after that, so only have 1 picture (which I was using to photoshop wheels on, so it's nothing fancy). The other pictures are from the dealership I bought it from (it was on consignment from a friend of the owner).

2004 STi - owned this from 2009 until August 2015

1992 Mazda GTX (RHD) 1.8 turbo, AWD

I guess I'm finally going to have to learn how to drive now that I don't have AWD anymore ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm...I've posted twice, with pictures but it's said it has to be approved by a mod. Maybe a post count thing?

It came from a dealership in the GTA. It was there on consignment by a friend of the owner. I REALLY didn't plan to be looking for another car, especially so quickly after the Subaru, but, it was there. Low mileage, unmodified. Just couldn't say no. I had an appointment to see it on a Sunday. I remember clearly, being at a wedding (in the church!) and a friend was asking me about it. So, I got on my phone to show him the ad online and couldn't find it. Weird. Maybe they pulled it because I was strongly interested. Checked my email and the dealer said the owner is having second thoughts about selling it. Ugh! Anyway, gave my info and 2 days later they called saying it was available again.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let's try this again.

The Supra, from the place I picked it up:

And one from my brothers house

The Subaru

And my Mazda...1992 Mazda Familia GTX (1.8T, AWD)

·
Boost Creep
3,491 Posts
clean!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, no other shots right now unfortunately. It's in a friend's garage, under a cover. Weather is getting nice quickly, but I'm in no hurry to get it out on dirty roads.

·
Registered
370 Posts
That's a great find!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts