Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The purpose of this forum is to allow new users to ask questions or talk about their cars, the club, the board, or any other related topic while becoming acclimated to the environment.

You, as an experienced member, will have the opportunity to answer questions for the new members, greet them, etc. You WILL NOT, however, flame them or act in a condescending manner towards them.

When you get the urge to flame one of the new members, or tell them to search for their answer, you must do one of the two following things:

1. Do a search related to their question, read the results, and copy, rephrase, or link to the answer in your reply.

2. Do not reply.

The new members are here to learn, just as you are, so be respectful.

If you witness this behavior, please PM me with a link to the thread and the appropriate actions will be taken.

Now that the unpleasant stuff is out of the way, have fun!

-Jimmy

·
Administrator
538 Posts
Wanted to post this real quick since apparently some of the members missed this part:

The new members are here to learn, just as you are, so be respectful.
This goes out to all the leg humpers out there. Yes, i do check on the New Members Section from time to time. No warning needed as I'm hoping you guys are mature enough to chill out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.