Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Its a pleasure to be a part of this community, and I have learned quite a bit already just searching around through the site. I just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself and get a feel for the site.

I come from the Honda world where I have built many turbo B-series cars and have enjoyed that experience thoroughly as it laid the foundation for all of my knowledge about cars to date.

Recently, I purchased a 1967 Pontiac firebird and have done the "Unthinkable"..... resting inside her now sits a 2JZ-GTE vvti swap mated to an AR-5 transmission. The build is going slow, but im taking my time to learn the supra platform and all the little details that come along with it.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to learning a lot more from this community!

Best.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Welcome.

My "not too well known" Delaware fact is that there is part of Delaware on the east side of the Delaware River. I looked into this after being at Finns Point National Cemetery on the east side. If you zoom in on Google maps and look at the dotted line for the border between NJ and DE, you can see it touches on that side and the east side shore at low tide is actually Delaware. As a condition for joining the original 13 colonies as a State, Delaware negotiated this border so they controlled both sides of the river.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, good luck with your build and I'm sure with a little patience hunting around here you'll learn all you need to know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Learn something new everyday huh? thats pretty cool, I wasnt aware! Thanks for the vote of confidence. Currently I have run into some issues with getting a correct harness to control vvti.... more research to do!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts